Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Username Protected

Thanked 18 times
    Phenom Pilot
    @(Username Protected), our Phenom 100EV is enrolled on JSSI and they cover corrosion and LUI.
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    @(Username Protected), did you end up pulling the trigger on the Platinum upgrade? We're considering the same on our 100 and 300. Did you get in touch with a rep to get the current rates for Platinum? Curious if anyone else in here knows what the hourly rate for Platinum is on either the 100 or 300..
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 28 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Hi! I did pull the trigger on the upgrade to Platinum — and then got my annual rate increase letter weeks later. Oh well! I think the rates are specific to your plane and usage. In my case, it was close to a wash for the low utilization inspection, so I figured I might as well do it.
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    Awesome! I'm going to reach out and inquire then. Thank you, sir
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    I've seen several planes go through HSI and overhaul. They will usually find something in these 617s that is outside of the Gold coverage. Up until now, it's been Pratt's discretion on how to address. Mostly they've given the owner the benefit of the doubt and covered or partially covered the discrepancy. No more. Now that Platinum is an option they can say anything out of the Gold coverage window is going to be out of the owners pocket. I think the risk is high for a significant out of pocket event if the engine is not on Platinum. In most cases the upgrade cost is reasonable - I've been seeing several in the $25-50k range.
  6. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 104 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    I signed up for ESP Platinum today after reviewing the revised Chapter 05-20 of the EMM. In Florida (Extreme Envi(Username Protected)ment), desalination washes are now required daily OR as general observations warrant. This matches what I have been told at previous conventions "General observation of salt, dust or heavy pollution on the aircraft or engine can warrant engine desalination wash activities". Common sense.

Attachment 6509
    (Username Protected), I just received the upgrade proposal. What did you figure the platinum covered LUI and maintenance save you? Was your decision based solely on the envi(Username Protected)mental risk? Flying out of CHS is perhaps not as salty as FL but it isn’t good.
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 21 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I pulled the trigger on Platinum as well. I was told by a couple reputable shops that PWC has been fairly consistently finding corrosion and additional expenses outside of Gold coverage at OH. I operate near coastal regions from time to time, and the savings of the annual mx and LUI were the icing on the cake. On a P100, it saves 3-5k on the annual and 5-10k on the LUI which is every other year….
  8. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I also bought it for the same reasons, and the thinking that buyers are going to start viewing it as the new standard for ESP and discount the purchase price if you don't have it.
  9. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 44 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Ditto. I think buy in was like $10 an hour per engine or something like that and seemed like a no brainer at the time.

(Username Protected)-
  10. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 27 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Is there a comparable option as ESP platinum with JSSI for the phenom 100?
  11. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    Yes JSSi 100% will cover corrosion and low utilization inspections.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12