1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider

Heads Up: Delays in SJK Parts Fulfillment

Hi All,

Working a few AOG's and had to procure an FCSOV and a couple of other items from Embraer over the last week.

Customer has been down over a week and DHL lost the package.... That's a whole other story.

Wanted to relay what I was told, which confirmed my observation of their fulfillment/overall service level recently.

Luiz at SJK Parts Center informed that they are temporarily under-staffed for whatever reason.

Just a heads up if you order parts, may consider upgrading from FedEx to Counter-to-Counter if you even think they may miss the Thursday/Friday FedEx pickup and you get into the weekend and your part is nowhere to be found. They expedite/escalate Counter-to-Counter in warehouse and it's a much better chance of on-time fulfillment.

At the very least, and I hate to put it this way, give your request a little more elbow grease than normal and keep banging the phone line so it's top of mind and gets filled.

If you need a hand with procurement, or an Embraer Level II/III Parts Contact, feel free to call me.

Best,

(Username Protected)
    864-581-6432
    Attachments Attachments  
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider
    Apologies for the giant screen capture image, was supposed to be small. If an admin can delete the image, that would work best , thank you!