1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Retractable sunshade clip

Has anyone 3D printed a replacement for the clip that goes on top of the retractable cockpit side window shades? This is from a 100 but I assume 300 is identical. Mine broke and I am looking for a replacement, thanks!Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 1.45.54?PM.png
Views: 1232
Size:  4.10 MB
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    I did, send your email.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 14 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Non-Pilot
    hats off to this community where someone asks for something as random as a visor clip, and someone else 6,500 miles away has the solution. :-)
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 28 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected), I need one as well. Any chance you have more?
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hey

My base is Porto Alegre, Brazil. But i can send you the stl file and you can have someone next to you to 3d print it.
    Pm your email ?
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Guys,

I just sent an stl file for everyone who asked me my sunshade clip 3d drawing.

Feel free to donate me a beer - paypal: f(Username Protected)@terra.com.br

Also check my other drawings on cults3d: https://cults3d.com/en/users/f(Username Protected)/3d-models

Instant download.
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 28 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    How are you able to get the old clip off the shade? I have tried to remove my broken clip but it seems glued on. Any tips would be appreciated.
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Some are very tight, I've replaced about 4 or 5 ... you have to put force on it.. One I've slided thru the corner.

That one I designed a little bit loose than the original to insert easier on it's place ... If it looses the bar during very hot temp .. you can use a dual sided scotch or instant glue.
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Sunshade Clip

Aeroshade will sell the clip for $60 plus freight. It is a substandard design that breaks easily. I would love to get the 3D print file
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Butterfly Clip

In case anyone needs a quick repair you can use a Butterfly clip as an immediate fix and it works great!
  11. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    (Username Protected), I’d gladly buy you a beer for the file. [email protected]. I’ve had a binder clip on mine for a year.
  12. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I agree with the butterfly paper clip. You just have to be (Username Protected)ient when you hook it over the rounded stud on the top of the window frame because if you are too quick it will slip off the stud and slam down. Most of our guys carry the kinder fluff window shades that are on Amazon for cheap. I always carry three so the other guy can have one when I am using two. You never need 4 but they are sold in pairs.
  13. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected)! Can you send me the file as well? Having the same issue! I would be happy to buy you an OPA beer (one of my favorites from Brazil!) Thanks much!
    (Username Protected).(Username Protected)@gmail.com
  14. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Unless anyone is a hobbyist 3D printer, I'm going to have a local shop print some of these. They quoted about $20 each for a run of 10, so I'm happy to sell for $30 plus shipping and (Username Protected) gets some beers out of this! Send me an email at (Username Protected)@foxtrotflight.com if you want one
  15. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Unless anyone is a hobbyist 3D printer, I'm going to have a local shop print some of these. They quoted about $20 each for a run of 10, so I'm happy to sell for $30 plus shipping and (Username Protected) gets some beers out of this! Send me an email at (Username Protected)@foxtrotflight.com if you want one
    20 each piece ? you should buy a printer yourself.. wow that's too much. It takes 1 hour to print and only a penny of plastic.
  16. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Yea, it was $50 per piece if I only ordered one! What kind of printer or plastic do you recommend? I might buy my own!
  17. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Yea, it was $50 per piece if I only ordered one! What kind of printer or plastic do you recommend? I might buy my own!
    There are a bunch of models, after a huge research I went with a Creality printer. Mine was outdated and I already bought new parts and upgraded it. Originally it was an Ender3v2, but anything newer like Ender3v2 Neo or even the Ender3v3 *the new and FASTER one, costs from 200-350 usd Printing 3 or 4 spare parts like I did for me, it pays itself.
  18. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Selling that printed if you need guys.

o
  19. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Can I get your sunshade file?

Thanks for doing this. I just printed the door hydraulic ram cover, 2600 part for 10 dollars if you want it as well. Could you send file to medium(Username Protected)@gmail.com