1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Phenom 100EV wanted

We are in the market to purchase a 100EV. Able to close quickly. Let me know if you are aware of any that will soon come to market.
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Aircraft Broker
    Good morning (Username Protected),

We have a Q4 new delivery and an off market Phenom 100EV.

Please feel free to reach out to me at 321-522-9226 or (Username Protected).(Username Protected)@jetaviva.com
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Just emailed you, thanks.
  4. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 62 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I’ve decided to sell my Phenom 100EV. Absolutely love the plane but my mission has changed as I need more short field performance (KSBS, Steamboat) and range MWCR (Grand Cayman). I’m thinking of TBM, M600, EPIC, LX-7, probably in that order. Its going to be hard to leave FL410 for now but until I can find a jet that can fly 1500 miles and land on short, high runways, I think this is the best for me, for now. If anyone is interested in a really nice Phenom 100EV that is flying and operating at peak performance, here’s my listing:

https://www.controller.com/listing/f...v-jet-aircraft

Feel free to contact me via PM or otherwise.

(Username Protected)
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    (Username Protected), I’m curious about the P100, and specifically how it’s configured for pilot seat legroom. I understand there’s an option for more legroom, does your aircraft have that option configured?
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Researching Phenom 100
    (Username Protected),
    I currently own an EPIC, LT model.... It's an amazing machine and I almost give no thought to weight and balance, while crossing the country in one fuel stop. You really can fill the tanks, fill the seats and go. Suggest you be sure to check out the EPIC.
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 27 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Agreed on the Epic. I have a decent amount of time in the Phenom 100 and Epic. The short field hot and high performance is downright impressive. Climb rates are noticeably better than the airplanes you listed as well.
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    I too looked at the Epic but just couldn’t get over my concerns about ramifications today of the Russian ownership, as well as the somewhat new and less proven platform. Avionics and integration, and even cabin interior flexibility was not great. I also was surprised to learn the company owner’s own wife sadly perished in an early model Epic, and I couldn’t find any good details on what the cause of that crash was.

We ended up buying a TBM 930, and it has been a great solution for us. I know the G3000 platform well, and that was a selling point too. And getting down and stopped in under 2,000ft is amazing.

We have a PC-12 on order for Sept of next year, and I expect the TBM to have a more ready resale market than an Epic would. The PC-12, while slower, will open the leasing market to us, as well as serve nicely for our growing family. (Teenagers get big! And they want to bring friends.)
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 27 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Understood. The PC-12 is a great airplane as well.

The Epic accident you mentioned was a loss of control due to a poor decision on a non-precision approach. The airplane was not a contributing factor.
    https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/223635
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    “…missing stall warning of the airplane.” Yeah, sounds like a low-level stall/spin, but what’s that say about the wing, and the systems? Pilot error, sure, but there are aircraft factors to consider too.
  11. Username Protected

Thanked 27 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    “…missing stall warning of the airplane.” Yeah, sounds like a low-level stall/spin, but what’s that say about the wing, and the systems? Pilot error, sure, but there are aircraft factors to consider too.
    The early, non-certified Epics did not have stall warning systems. The certified E1000s have a stall warning and stick pusher much like the Phenom and PC-12. The stalls themselves are very benign due to the stall strip configuration in all Epics, certified or experimental. If a spin was entered it was because the aircraft was uncoordinated.

I did factory flight testing on the experimental LTs. The stall characteristics were far more gentle than that of the PC-12. Look up stall testing on the PC-12 if you’re curious. You’ll understand why that airplane had to have a stick pusher system…
  12. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 62 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected), I’m curious about the P100, and specifically how it’s configured for pilot seat legroom. I understand there’s an option for more legroom, does your aircraft have that option configured?
    Hi (Username Protected),

My Phenom doesn't have a legroom extension STC. I know its available for the 300 but not 100% sure its available for the 100. I know Tom Norton at 6' and lots of inches, seems to fit in the right seat without too much trouble.

(Username Protected)
  13. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 62 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Suggest you be sure to check out the EPIC.
    I test flew the Epic a few weeks ago and was very impressed. Felt like a real pilot's airplane that has great range and speed. Its definitely on the list.
  14. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    @(Username Protected). How's the parts support on the Epic? Do you have a flight planning guide you can share?

Thanks!
  15. Username Protected

Thanked 27 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    @(Username Protected). How's the parts support on the Epic? Do you have a flight planning guide you can share?

Thanks!
    If you have Foreflight Performance Plus there is an aircraft profile preloaded.

Last I knew parts availability was good. I’ve been away from the factory for a little while, however.