1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Phenom 100 rental for type rating

I’m looking for an Phenom 100 for rent for my initial type training. I’m a professional jet captain with 13,000 hours based in SoCal.
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 123 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hello (Username Protected)-

I know we've corresponded previously about some training out in your area, but wanted to let you know I do have access to a Phenom 100 for lease (for training purposes) in the Boston area. Besides myself there is another instructor (one of the aircraft's owners) available here, so we can do all the training and the type ride in-house (the examiner who gives you your type ride can train you, but another instructor must provide the sign-off).
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    Hi (Username Protected),

I believe we spoke in the past as well. I am interested in doing the training in the 100 in the boston area. I have been flying a TBM on dry lease but am looking for either a phenom or small citation in the Philly area for dry lease simply because of the seats, baggage, and weight. You wouldn't happen to have any mentees looking to lease time in the area? Also I am emailing back my contact info if you could let me know pricing again.

(Username Protected)