1. Username Protected

Thanked 28 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Airworthiness Certificate: Where do you display yours?

I would like to find a safe and stable place to display my airworthiness certificate, which has been lacking a consistent place to be displayed. Not sure what's standard or what others do. I know it must be near the entrance and visible to passengers or crew (but doesn't need to be both).

Any suggestions? Or photos?

Thanks!

(Username Protected)

Per 91.203 (b):
    No person may operate a civil aircraft unless the airworthiness certificate required by paragraph (a) of this section or a special flight authorization issued under ยง 91.715 is displayed at the cabin or cockpit entrance so that it is legible to passengers or crew.
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 14 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Mine is neither close to the door or easily viewable, but it is were Embraer put it, so I guess the FAA is okay with that. It is on the bulkhead behind the copilot seat, facing forward. I guess I could move it to the other side of the bulkhead so it is facing the cabin; that would meet the reg requirement.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 37 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Original Post View Post
    Mine is neither close to the door or easily viewable, but it is were Embraer put it, so I guess the FAA is okay with that. It is on the bulkhead behind the copilot seat, facing forward. I guess I could move it to the other side of the bulkhead so it is facing the cabin; that would meet the reg requirement.
    That's where mine is currently and there's no need to move it. That's where most of them that I have flown are. It's a single pilot certified jet, and the right front seat is just another passenger station. Additionally, the 135 aircraft I have flown have had it there, which were physically inspected and approved by the FAA to be added to their air carrier certificates.
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 28 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Thank you both very much. I'm going to try some gorilla tape with it there.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 37 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Original Post View Post
    Thank you both very much. I'm going to try some gorilla tape with it there.
    Just needs to be reliable and accessible.

Name:  arrow.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  1.68 MB
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    When I picked up my new 300E in Melbourne, they placed it on the inside of the coffee door. May not be 100% legal, but it looks good!
    (Username Protected)
  7. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Similar to (Username Protected) above, I've seen them inside of the wardrobe rollup cabinets too, with the roll up cabinet 'door' to be left open when the airstair is open so that any passenger, crew, (or I guess inspector) would see it when boarding the plane