1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider

Introducing Enhanced In-Flight WiFi for Phenom 300: SmartSky's LITE System

Dear Phenom 300 Operators,

I have been along time lurker here and I respect this community and its purpose in providing a forum for collaboration and discussion amongst the Phenom owner and operator community. I do not wish to taint the spirit of this community by using this forum as a means of marketing ourselves to this community, but I did want to share some information with you all about a new connectivity option that is now available to Phenom 300 community.

We are excited to share with you the introduction of a new in-flight WiFi solution specifically designed for the Phenom 300, developed through a direct collaboration between Jet Access Eagle Creek and SmartSky Networks. This initiative aims to significantly improve the quality of airborne internet connectivity for Phenom 300 flights. With SmartSky's sophisticated antenna technology, instead of multiple aircraft sharing the same connection across a broad area, each aircraft is assigned a secure connection to the network. This results in a consistent and secure connection that supports the entire aircraft ecosystem from cabin to cockpit with higher upload and download speeds than other commercially available products.

About SmartSky's LITE System

Priced to compete with other commercially available connectivity solutions, the SmartSky LITE system offers streaming low latency broadband inflight WiFI that works at 41,000 feet better that any other solution available on smaller aircraft such as the Phenom 300.

Integration into the Phenom 300

The integration of SmartSky's LITE System into the Phenom 300 has been achieved with the aircraft's specific operational requirements in mind, ensuring that the system complements the aircraft's performance and design. This integration process is certified through a Supplemental Type Certificate (STC), guaranteeing that the installation meets rigorous safety and performance standards.

Benefits for Phenom 300 Operators and Passengers

• High-Speed Connectivity: Passengers can enjoy broadband-like internet speeds, allowing for smooth streaming, browsing, and communication.
    • Data Monthly Plans: SmartSky's monthly plans offer owners flexibility without the need to monitor data usage. Unlimited data packages are available in hourly blocks or monthly plans.
    • Cash Back Rebates: In line with other providers, SmartSky is offering $25,000 cash back (via rebate check) to anyone upgrading their current system to the LITE system upon system activation. For those without a system available for trade-in, you are still qualified for a $10,000 rebate.

Next Steps for Interested Operators

Once again, the intention of this post is more aligned to enhance the knowledge of what options for connectivity are coming on to the market. If you would like more information on this system and its capabilities, I am happy to answer any questions you may have. However, if you would like to learn more about the system independently, there is a lot of good information on their website here: https://smartskynetworks.com/lite/

For those Phenom 100 operators out there, know that this system is also available for installation on your aircraft as well.

Best Regards,

(Username Protected)
    Jet Access Eagle Creek
    317-790-5669
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 44 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Looks like a nice small solution. What are the data speeds and what types of plans and associated pricing is it coming in at?

(Username Protected)-
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Looks like a nice small solution. What are the data speeds and what types of plans and associated pricing is it coming in at?

(Username Protected)-
    On average you will see 8-12 mbps with peaks over 20 mbps. Our most active customer flights have consistently used almost 3GB per hour without any latency issues.

There are 2 available plans for this system

LITE Hourly is $995/Month for 10 hours of unlimited data use and $99/hour thereafter
    LITE Unlimited is $3,495/Month for unlimited data use
  4. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Now that's the first option I've seen that's compelling given my use patterns. What's the rough cost of the STC for the 100? Feel free to PM me.