1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

CMC and enginedata

Dear all,

one more question. We are required to submit engine data to CAMP on our P100 with G3000.

When I go to CMC download there are multiple data:
    CAS CMC ENGINE
    ENGINE
    CAS CMC ENGINE AUTO
    CRITICAL
    FOQA
    TAKEOFF AND LANDING
    Garmin Alerts

Can somebody exaplain which are good for what please? I am unable to find any info.

Also some of them can be somehow set to be sent via WIFI or Iridium (we do not have susbcription yet). But can we just send it over wifi without need to login, download to SD card and send via email?

Ideally automatically over wifi when we taxi to hangar.

There is really no info regarding those features

Thanks a lot
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    I use AirSync to send data to camp wirelessly to CAMP and flysto after each flight. Super simple and zero effort after setting it up.
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 50 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected),

Have a similar issue as (Username Protected), but I have G1000 NXi. Im using FlySto but not sure get all data needed for this from the G1000 in an easy way.

(Username Protected)
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    https://www.air-sync.com/store/

This is air-sync it works with G1000 and G3000
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 50 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    From the webpage:

Embraer

• Phenom 100EV with Garmin G3000 NXi
    • Phenom 300 with Garmin G1000 NXi Retrofit
    • Phenom 300 with Garmin G3000

And I'm also not sure I need all this. Have always card in MFD upper slot and from time to time I download it to FlySto. Of course CAMP is one more step.

(Username Protected)
  6. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 50 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Used this from an older post (thanks to Marcus) and it works, CAMP happy with the datas:
    Go to AUX > Maintenance page. For G1000 the password is EMBG1K (NXi you don't need a password to access). There are several folders but you only need two of them (CAS_CMC & Engine). Highlight the folder and press the menu key to access copy to SD card menu. The screen will then show the copying process. After downloading you can purge the content of the folder.
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I fly a P100EV with G3000, and upload the files manually to AHEAD on Embraer's TechCare website - The files you need are in the CAS CMC ENGINE and the ENGINE folders - Once I have uploaded these, they make their way to CAMP through Embraer.

jim
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 18 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected),
    I fly a G1000 with NXI. Do you upload both the CMC and Engine data to AHEAD? Any reason to upload to Engine data to CAMP?
    Thanks
    (Username Protected)

PS...just as a side note to Embraer....There should be some sort of manual that comes with the plane that explains these things step by step. Some of us are owner operators so all this is new and confusing. I have 3 buddies all that fly 300s and none of them are on engine or parts programs so they don't do any of this stuff so they can't help out. Any info here would be great from other owner operators of the P100.

Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    I fly a P100EV with G3000, and upload the files manually to AHEAD on Embraer's TechCare website - The files you need are in the CAS CMC ENGINE and the ENGINE folders - Once I have uploaded these, they make their way to CAMP through Embraer.

jim
  9. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 50 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected),

If the engines are under P&W program you have to send data’s to them. As described above a easy copy every month on the NXI MFD and than the two files by email to trendsupport @ campsystems.com and you get two days later a report back from P&W if there was any issue with your engines.

For JSSI no need.
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 18 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Okay I was under the impression you were to upload data to AHEAD or CAMP directly. In this case you just zip the folders and send them over? Thanks in advance.
    (Username Protected)
    (Username Protected),

If the engines are under P&W program you have to send data’s to them. As described above a easy copy every month on the NXI MFD and than the two files by email to trendsupport @ campsystems.com and you get two days later a report back from P&W if there was any issue with your engines.

For JSSI no need.
  11. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 50 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected) is using Ahead, I’m doing as described for no cost. No need to zip, it’s very small file size, just add your tailnumber in the headline to CAMP.
  12. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    All - I upload data to AHEAD only; the only thing I do on the Pratt site is to update monthly hours so we can pay the subsequent bill.

Jim
  13. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Has anyone mounted a AirSync in a 100? Where did you put it to keep it out of the way?
  14. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I have been doing a little searching as to how the flow of information occurs, and here is what I have found: When I download the flight data from the G3000 as described above, I upload it to AHEAD via Embraer's website, and that information is used to generate monthly billing to us for the EEC portion. That information is also forwarded to CAMP, which provides the engine monitoring and trend information for the engines, not Pratt. On the Pratt website, they make the statement "CAMP Systems International, Inc. (CAMP) delivers heightened levels of engine condition trend monitoring (ECTM) services to P&WC operators." The only thing I enter in the Pratt website is the monthly engine times solely for the purposes of generating a P&W invoice for billing.

Hope this clears things up a bit for other!

Jim
  15. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 44 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I emailed Air Sync yesterday support for the Phenom 100 is coming in the next week or so.

(Username Protected)-
  16. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I also emailed AirSync this week and gave them the last month of my G1000 NXi logs for my 100. I've asked Eagle Creek to help me think about where a good place to mount the module come annual time since there isn't any convienant USB ports.
  17. Username Protected

Thanked 35 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I also emailed AirSync this week and gave them the last month of my G1000 NXi logs for my 100. I've asked Eagle Creek to help me think about where a good place to mount the module come annual time since there isn't any convienant USB ports.
    Eagle Creek installed 9 sets of USB ports in my Phenom 300 to solve that problem. Each one is a USB-A & USB-C combo. Pax are happy, and I'm happy up front.
  18. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Can you share some photos of where you placed them?
  19. Username Protected

Thanked 35 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Can you share some photos of where you placed them?
    Forgive the dust
    .Name:  IMG_8940.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  1.73 MBName:  IMG_8986.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  1.74 MBName:  IMG_8987.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  2.24 MB