1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300

New Phenom 300E Wishlist

I am about to place an order for a new Phenom 300e and am curious what those of you already flying one wish you had known before. If you had the chance to start over, what would you do differently? Options you wish you had ordered? Thanks!
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 9 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    What is the current option list?
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 16 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hi (Username Protected). I'll be happy to help with selections. I've been taking deliveries and flying/mentoring in the 300s since 2010. 817.946.0012. Global aircraft consulting. No charge. Www.GLOBALAIRCRAFT.us
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I’m not sure if it’s standard on new models but I recently flew a 300E with the new weather radar (GWX8000 I believe) and it was a real game changer. I would strongly recommend it to anyone if it is optional.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Concorde Batteries STC and Pilot Seat Rail Extension. Negotiate the Batteries into your EEC Contract.
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 18 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    I understand Auto Throttle is now available for the new 300Es. Along with Radio Altimeters, you maybe able to do auto land.
    But if I may remind you of the most important safety item in any cockpit. Another set of trained eye! Hire well trained and experienced pilots, and if you are a pilot/owner fly with a mentor/pilot.