1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300

P300 / P100 - Initial / Recurrents with MossY

Hi all - Just finished my 61.55 recurrent on the Phenom 300 with Jeff Moss (aka “MossY”) as well as picked up a P100 initial. I wanted to rave a bit about how amazing an instructor he is.

Mossy was one of my P300 mentor pilots when I first picked up the jet about a year ago and boy is he loaded with tips, tricks, real world experiences in emergencies, and plenty of tools for you to be a successful pilot. He’s at the top of his craft with more than 19 jet type ratings and is not only a great pilot but also a great teacher.

Absolutely a legend and already a friend to many of us in aviation. Without hesitation, Mossy will pick up the phone any time of the day or night to help you out with issues. Real salt of the earth guy. And he’s a funny dude — always telling you a story or hitting ATC with some accent to lighten the mood.

Mossy should probably have his own version of Dinners, Drive-Ins and Dives because he went pro in finding awesome food establishments in proximity to airports. You won’t go hungry and will always be on an adventure.

Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a type rating, recurrent or mentorship in P300/P100.

http://www.mossycfi.com/
    [email protected]
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 5 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Training, like you've never done before. Mossy is not your "vanilla" instuctor/mentor. You will learn more from Mossy in a few days then you ever could at CAE. I can't recommend him high enough.
    cheers,

Hammer
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Training, like you've never done before. Mossy is not your "vanilla" instuctor/mentor. You will learn more from Mossy in a few days then you ever could at CAE. I can't recommend him high enough.
    cheers,

Hammer
    Hi (Username Protected)
    Do you by any chance have a phone number for Mossy?
    I emailed him but not sure I had the correct one or maybe it went to spam or he is too busy?
    Thanks
    (Username Protected)
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 5 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    310-966-7655. have fun!
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    All programmed into the phone