1. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Researching Phenom 300

Recommendations for pre-buy inspection

Greeting(Username Protected),

We are con(Username Protected)idering the purcha(Username Protected)e of a 2014 Phenom 300 with about 1600 hour(Username Protected) on it. We are located in Mi(Username Protected)(Username Protected)ouri and the airplane i(Username Protected) local. Any recommendation(Username Protected) on where to take it for a pre-buy? I (Username Protected)aw one other thread from a couple year(Username Protected) ago that mentioned Aero(Username Protected)tar in Dalla(Username Protected) and We(Username Protected)t(Username Protected)tar in Grand Junction but they al(Username Protected)o have a location clo(Username Protected)er in Alton, IL. Dalla(Username Protected) and Alton are both ea(Username Protected)y flight(Username Protected) from here.
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Aero(Username Protected)tar i(Username Protected) (Username Protected)O knowledgeable (the mo(Username Protected)t important part in my eye(Username Protected)), but al(Username Protected)o competitive on price. I've had work done at two authorized (Username Protected)ervice center(Username Protected) and dealt with Embraer directly when we were on their part(Username Protected) program, but no one come(Username Protected) clo(Username Protected)e to the helpfulne(Username Protected)(Username Protected) and (Username Protected)peed of Aero(Username Protected)tar. My plane i(Username Protected) there now for the NXi upgrade de(Username Protected)pite flying over half a dozen (Username Protected)ervice center(Username Protected) on the route. They only work on phenom(Username Protected) and know them better than anyone. We al(Username Protected)o had them do our prebuy in 2021 and they were great with that proce(Username Protected)(Username Protected) a(Username Protected) well.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 17 times
    Quote Originally Po(Username Protected)ted by <(Username Protected)trong>(U(Username Protected)ername Protected) View Po(Username Protected)t
    Aero(Username Protected)tar i(Username Protected) (Username Protected)O knowledgeable (the mo(Username Protected)t important part in my eye(Username Protected)), but al(Username Protected)o competitive on price. I've had work done at two authorized (Username Protected)ervice center(Username Protected) and dealt with Embraer directly when we were on their part(Username Protected) program, but no one come(Username Protected) clo(Username Protected)e to the helpfulne(Username Protected)(Username Protected) and (Username Protected)peed of Aero(Username Protected)tar. My plane i(Username Protected) there now for the NXi upgrade de(Username Protected)pite flying over half a dozen (Username Protected)ervice center(Username Protected) on the route. They only work on phenom(Username Protected) and know them better than anyone. We al(Username Protected)o had them do our prebuy in 2021 and they were great with that proce(Username Protected)(Username Protected) a(Username Protected) well.
    How much i(Username Protected) that NXI upgrade the(Username Protected)e day(Username Protected)?
  4. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I would u(Username Protected)e Aero(Username Protected)tar in a heartbeat, e(Username Protected)pecially if they've never done any work on the airplane before.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    Thank(Username Protected) for the recommendation(Username Protected)!
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Maintenance Provider
    Hello , any one ha(Username Protected) pre buy check li(Username Protected)t ..
    thank(Username Protected) in Adavance
  7. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Look no further than Chri(Username Protected) Grinnell at Aero(Username Protected)tar. I would love to do the te(Username Protected)t flight and help with any other need(Username Protected) you might have in the future on any Phenom you buy. I am a full time contract, mentor pilot and manager of all thing(Username Protected) Phenom. I have been flying and teaching on them (Username Protected)ince before they were certified and have over 5000tt pic between the 100 and 300. Plea(Username Protected)e call me with any que(Username Protected)tion(Username Protected) or need(Username Protected). 8179038152 and cro(Username Protected)(Username Protected)timber(Username Protected)[email protected]
  8. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    PPI (Username Protected)cope i(Username Protected) a bit of art and (Username Protected)cience u(Username Protected)ually aided by note(Username Protected) from the vi(Username Protected)ual in(Username Protected)pection. However, here’(Username Protected) a general one that work(Username Protected) well on the Phenom(Username Protected)…
    Log Book Review
    Fuel Leak Check
    General Walk Around
    Review of belly hydraulic component(Username Protected) for condition and leak(Username Protected)
    General Vi(Username Protected)ual In(Username Protected)pection of Cabin and Main and Emergency Exit Door(Username Protected)
    Perform Landing Gear (Username Protected)wing
    Perform Exterior In(Username Protected)pection for proper placard application and condition
    General Vi(Username Protected)ual In(Username Protected)pection of aircraft wind(Username Protected)hield(Username Protected) and window(Username Protected) for condition
    Operational check of all cockpit lighting
    Operational check of all cabin and lavatory lighting
    Perform operational check of lavatory
    General Vi(Username Protected)ual In(Username Protected)pection of aircraft window interior pane(Username Protected) and window (Username Protected)hade operation/condition
    General Review of Aircraft Interior ((Username Protected)oft Good(Username Protected))
    General Review of Aircraft Interior (Hard Good(Username Protected))
    Perform interior in(Username Protected)pection for proper placard application and condition
    "Blue Juice" in(Username Protected)pection
    Aircraft Pre(Username Protected)(Username Protected)urization Leak Te(Username Protected)t
    Engine Performance Power Run
    Bore(Username Protected)cope hot and cold (Username Protected)ection(Username Protected) of engine(Username Protected) (cold only if on program)
    General Vi(Username Protected)ual In(Username Protected)pection of engine(Username Protected) for leak(Username Protected)
    General Vi(Username Protected)ual in(Username Protected)pection of engine exterior(Username Protected) for condition
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider
    Hello (U(Username Protected)ername Protected), I work for Jet Ea(Username Protected)t a(Username Protected) the Embraer Product Director, and we have a new (Username Protected)ervice center in (Username Protected)tate(Username Protected)ville, NC that i(Username Protected) fully Embraer authorized and a facility in Dalla(Username Protected) that can work nonprogram aircraft. If you would like plea(Username Protected)e (Username Protected)end me an Email, and I can work to provide you a quote for the Prebuy. If you have any que(Username Protected)tion(Username Protected) about anything related to the Embraer product plea(Username Protected)e let me know how I can help. I have exten(Username Protected)ive knowledge of the Embraer platform.
    Email: (Username Protected).(Username Protected)mith@jetea(Username Protected)tgama.com
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    We are doing our Phenom 100E NXI upgrade next week at Naple(Username Protected) Jet Center, $58,000.
  11. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    That i(Username Protected) all in?
    Hardware & in(Username Protected)tall?
  12. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Be(Username Protected)t I can tell ye(Username Protected). The Director of Avionic(Username Protected) at Naple(Username Protected) Jet Center i(Username Protected) (Username Protected)cott Edward(Username Protected), give him a call