1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Need a CVR and Engine Fire Bottle

Looking for a 2100-3083-50 CVDR and 33000073-1 engine fire extinguishing bottle. Parts must be new. Jet will be grounded in the near future as EEC has yet to come through. Yes, I’ve already called Chris Grinnell. FSR is engaged as well.

Just came out of our 108-month and Embraer failed to order the fire bottle in advance even though it was a known must replace item. CVR failed the day we dropped it off and eParts lists it as on back order until August 2024. Tried sourcing a used/overhauled CVR or having the current one repaired and EEC has refused coverage for either.
  2. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 64 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Contact (Username Protected) at aerospace turbine Rotables for both. D(Username Protected)@turbinerotables.com
    Why does CVDR need to be new?
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Contact (Username Protected) at aerospace turbine Rotables for both. D(Username Protected)@turbinerotables.com
    Why does CVDR need to be new?
    I called them as soon as this issue started developing. They aren't able to provide either part. The CVDR had to be new if I sourced it because EEC wouldn't cover any used/overhauled part that isn't currently in their system due to traceability. Had a bit of luck today as I a received a CVDR from Embraer, but I'm hoping it didn't come with its own issues. According to the paperwork, it was turned in due to a fault, the fault was cleared, and it was returned to stock. No actual repair was done to the unit. Yet, they wouldn't allow the same thing to be done with the one in my jet. Still on the search for a fire bottle. I've even contacted the manufacturer directly with no luck.
  4. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 64 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Glad you have a solution. Embraer has trace on the CVDR we have, no damage history or issues. since it was out of a recent P100 serial number. Makes no sense.
    on the fire bottle I’ll ask them to check.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Maintenance Provider
    (Username Protected) give me a call might be able to help 316-213-5712