1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Mexico Handling

Anyone have recommendations for a handling service to arrange customs and related paperwork for a trip to Mexico?

Last time I used Universal Aviation because they were based at our arrival airport MMSD (Cabo) but they were very hard to work with...bounced around in email with a dozen different people and I constantly had to provide information I had already provided over the course of 50+ emails for a seemingly simple trip in and out.

Heading to MMPR (Puerto Vallarta) this time!
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 32 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Work directly with Aerotron at PV. I haven't been to PV in a while, but I've heard good things. (I may have a trip coming up next month, and will just be working with them directly.) For EAPIS, I just use flashpass.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I have used Shepherd aero with no problems at all
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 16 times
    Other
    I used Manny Aviation Services on a recent trip to MMMD with good results. It was a PC12, but I don’t think that would make a difference.

https://www.mannyaviation.com/en/inicio/

I have used Universal for years, but agree their service level has declined. I have started self-handling all my Europe flights.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    I am based at Puerto Vallarta, my best advice is that you call the FBO directly (Aerotron, +523222268440, ask for Mr. David Palos or Amin Balderas they both are the duty supervisors) they do an excellent job, if you do it through a 3rd party handler it will increase your costs for the same since they use the FBO.

Happy Landings!
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 44 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    There was a recent thread regarding Puerto Vallarta (less than a month old) in the CJP forum that was really good. If you know of any Citation pilots who are members, maybe they can look up the recommendations that were made there. I'd help but my membership just lapsed.