1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

300E Equipment List

Good day gents, first of all I would like to say what a great and inclusive forum this is. Great sharing and nuggets of priceless information that you probably won't get at the (Username Protected)s.

I'm gonna be representing my boss to take over a 300E from a seller who's taking it straightforward from the factory. At this stage I've only gotten the Technical Description that defines the baseline 300E, and the optional equipment list selected for this airplane. That's all the broker has. My question is whether embraer provides the aircraft specific equipment list? I would have thought it was standard to have that.

Also would anyone be able to advise on the standard subscriptions and warranties that comes with a new build? Want to prepare myself before I press the broker for more documents and information.

Thanks everyone

(Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    (Username Protected) - make sure your contract with the Seller insures the transferability of the warranties and programs. Embraer is getting aggressive to minimize position flips. Happy to discuss.

(Username Protected)
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Thanks a bunch (Username Protected). Good points. Will ensure that all the important stuff are transferred and locked in officially in the agreement
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Regarding the pre delivery inspection, may I seek some advice as to what are the areas that need to be closer scrutinised? Any advice is greatly appreciated??
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    Is this for the acceptance from Embraer or the Seller?
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    From Embraer
  7. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    There are services that assist with the acceptance process. Happy to discuss a general overview - it’s a pretty involved process.
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Thanks (Username Protected), would be great to get some guidance here. We might be looking at getting someone experienced to help us out. Any recommendations would be fantastic.
  9. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Thanks (Username Protected), would be great to get some guidance here. We might be looking at getting someone experienced to help us out. Any recommendations would be fantastic.
    Just DM'd my number - let's discuss.