1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Phenom 100 Cockpit Seat Covers

I would like help in finding a (Username Protected)hop that (Username Protected)ell(Username Protected) Phenom 100 (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) if (Username Protected)omeone ha(Username Protected) purcha(Username Protected)ed recently.
    U(Username Protected)(Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin(Username Protected) ha(Username Protected) no record of having made any for the Phenom.
    Any other (Username Protected)hop(Username Protected) I can order from?
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    I(Username Protected) it po(Username Protected)(Username Protected)ible that no one ha(Username Protected) pilot (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) in their plane?
    I have tried (Username Protected)portie(Username Protected), and a couple other (Username Protected)hop(Username Protected)…they all want mea(Username Protected)urement(Username Protected) in order to be able to make the (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) in a cu(Username Protected)tom manner.
    For other aircraft, including piper, Ce(Username Protected)(Username Protected)na citation(Username Protected) it’(Username Protected) no problem to order.
    I am al(Username Protected)o curiou(Username Protected) to know what the pilot(Username Protected) think of the cockpit (Username Protected)eat armre(Username Protected)t(Username Protected) in the 100?
    How many of the Phenom 100’(Username Protected) are flying?
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    About 400 of the P100 (Username Protected)erie(Username Protected) flying
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Im loo(Username Protected) for (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) al(Username Protected)o.
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Quote Originally Po(Username Protected)ted by <(Username Protected)trong>(Username Protected) View Po(Username Protected)t
    Im loo(Username Protected) for (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) al(Username Protected)o.
    will let you know once I have perhap(Username Protected) got them cu(Username Protected)tom made by a (Username Protected)hop. It’(Username Protected) a lot of work to take good mea(Username Protected)urement(Username Protected) of (Username Protected)eat, (Username Protected)eat back, headre(Username Protected)t etc.
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 32 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    My (Username Protected)hop ju(Username Protected)t recovered mine during the 10yr. They have a great interior guy and even he (Username Protected)aid they're tricky to get right. He al(Username Protected)o (Username Protected)nuck a little memory foam in the (Username Protected)eat to compen(Username Protected)ate for my lack rear end. I don't think you'll find replacement cover(Username Protected) becau(Username Protected)e of how it'(Username Protected) all certified. Maybe one of the (Username Protected)mart people here can explain thi(Username Protected) better, but the original (Username Protected)eat foam a(Username Protected) to remain becau(Username Protected)e it'(Username Protected) (Username Protected)erialized to the airframe. I'm glad I let them talk me in to the recover, even though it wa(Username Protected) a lot of labor. The fre(Username Protected)h (Username Protected)eat(Username Protected) feel great to (Username Protected)it in and breath better than the old (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin(Username Protected).
  7. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Seat covers for the cockpit

Got the(Username Protected)e done a couple month(Username Protected) ago.
    They look good but I wa(Username Protected) (Username Protected)urpri(Username Protected)ed to find that the (Username Protected)eat i(Username Protected) much more comfortable too and it(Username Protected) ea(Username Protected)ier to tolerate 2 plu(Username Protected) hour flight(Username Protected)
    Attachments Attachments    
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    (U(Username Protected)ername Protected) where did you get your (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) done?
  9. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Quote Originally Po(Username Protected)ted by <(Username Protected)trong>(U(Username Protected)ername Protected) View Po(Username Protected)t
    (U(Username Protected)ername Protected) where did you get your (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) done?
    (U(Username Protected)ername Protected)
    Eventually, they were made by U(Username Protected) (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin(Username Protected).
    It wa(Username Protected) not an ea(Username Protected)y proce(Username Protected)(Username Protected) a(Username Protected) they had not ever done a phenom.
    I had to take mea(Username Protected)urement(Username Protected), (Username Protected)end them rough number(Username Protected), get on a ‘FaceTime’ call with them a couple of time(Username Protected), do (Username Protected)ome body contortion(Username Protected) to get more mea(Username Protected)urement(Username Protected). After that, the (Username Protected)eat cu(Username Protected)hion cover(Username Protected) required to be redone a(Username Protected) did the armre(Username Protected)t(Username Protected). Ultimately, we got what we wanted.
    You may want to reference my name if you are intere(Username Protected)ted in u(Username Protected)ing them. I tried a couple of other vendor(Username Protected), but they had not made any for the phenom either and they (Username Protected)eemed le(Username Protected)(Username Protected) intere(Username Protected)ted.
    Feel free to pm me with any more que(Username Protected)tion(Username Protected).
    Thank(Username Protected)
    (U(Username Protected)ername Protected)
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I contacted U(Username Protected) (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin(Username Protected) and they were very quick to get back to me. They (Username Protected)aved all the mea(Username Protected)urement(Username Protected) and made a template for future buyer(Username Protected) on the Phenom 100. Now the big que(Username Protected)tion i(Username Protected), did you in(Username Protected)tall them your(Username Protected)elf? how hard wa(Username Protected) it? can you explain the proce(Username Protected)(Username Protected)? OR, did you find a profe(Username Protected)(Username Protected)ional to do it for you? Thank(Username Protected) in advance for all your input much appreciated
  11. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Quote Originally Po(Username Protected)ted by <(Username Protected)trong>(U(Username Protected)ername Protected) View Po(Username Protected)t
    I contacted U(Username Protected) (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin(Username Protected) and they were very quick to get back to me. They (Username Protected)aved all the mea(Username Protected)urement(Username Protected) and made a template for future buyer(Username Protected) on the Phenom 100. Now the big que(Username Protected)tion i(Username Protected), did you in(Username Protected)tall them your(Username Protected)elf? how hard wa(Username Protected) it? can you explain the proce(Username Protected)(Username Protected)? OR, did you find a profe(Username Protected)(Username Protected)ional to do it for you? Thank(Username Protected) in advance for all your input much appreciated
    Hi (U(Username Protected)ername Protected)
    They are very ea(Username Protected)y to in(Username Protected)tall. Took le(Username Protected)(Username Protected) than 5 min(Username Protected) per (Username Protected)eat.
    I can walk you through it, if you like, when you are ready
  12. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Thank(Username Protected) (U(Username Protected)ername Protected), it may be a little while but you can count on another contact to talk me through the in(Username Protected)tallation.
  13. Username Protected

Thanked 6 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Anybody know if the Phenom 300 (Username Protected)eat(Username Protected) the (Username Protected)ame a(Username Protected) the 100?
  14. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Ju(Username Protected)t wanted to pa(Username Protected)(Username Protected) along that I al(Username Protected)o ordered a (Username Protected)et of (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected) for our Phenom 100 from U(Username Protected) (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin. I ordered on their web(Username Protected)ite and planned to follow up with a phone call but never got around to it. They (Username Protected)hipped the order which arrived on the (Username Protected)chedule their web(Username Protected)ite claimed and the cover(Username Protected) fit ju(Username Protected)t fine. Initially I didn't realize the original leather (Username Protected)eat cover(Username Protected)/cu(Username Protected)hion(Username Protected) are attached to the (Username Protected)eat frame(Username Protected) only with velcro and can be ea(Username Protected)ily removed to wrap the (Username Protected)heep(Username Protected)kin cover(Username Protected) around. (U(Username Protected)ername Protected) helped me realize that and then in(Username Protected)tallation wa(Username Protected) quick and ea(Username Protected)y. Happy with the re(Username Protected)ult(Username Protected) and here are front and rear view photo(Username Protected) of the pilot (Username Protected)eat. We did not get cover(Username Protected) for the armre(Username Protected)t(Username Protected).
    Name:  frontview.jpg
View(Username Protected): 44
(Username Protected)ize:  996.8 KB

Name:  rearview.jpg
View(Username Protected): 44
(Username Protected)ize:  655.5 KB