1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

CAMP - FlightBridge

CAMP acquired a company called FlightBridge and is offering this travel service to their clients. Looks interesting. Anyone have experience using this service?

See below cut from the email:
    Recently acquired by CAMP, FlightBridge is a booking tool that allows users to quickly & easily arrange all of their trip-related services right in one place. You can book hotel rooms with access to 5,000+ FBO and FlightBridge pre-negotiated rates, book rental cars for FBO delivery, send FBO notifications, & request any additional FBO services. FlightBridge offers Free Pilot/Basic Operator Accounts as well as Integrated Flight Scheduling Accounts & it can be a huge time & money saver for any size operator! Pilots still collect all of their loyalty points when booking through FlightBridge. (Basic Accounts include a light scheduling tool)
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 62 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I've been using Flightbridge for over a year and I've been really happy with their offering. The cool thing is that you get FBO discounted pricing and many times, reduced cancellation windows (many are same day). It also makes it easy to make FBO parking reservations and service requests. I use it for non-flying reservations as well for the discounts. It saves all of your loyalty program info so your hotel and rental car statuses are automatically updated. If the FBO discounted pricing does not result in much savings, you can also input the CAA or AOPA discount codes.