1. Username Protected

Thanked 29 times
    Other Services Provider

Engine and Probe Covers

I'm in the hunt for engine and probe covers for Phenom's big sister behind me. Is there a source who make these items on multiple brands and models? I'm already talking with a member of this forum about static plugs.

2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    I get all my covers from https://aircraftcovers.com/

Looks like they have both EMB-500, 505, and 545 stuff.
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Also bought a full set there. Went with engine plugs (I like the ease of install, and have heard sometimes they blow away but I’ve never had the issue if they’re wedged in there properly). Probe covers are nice but make sure you ask for the updated AoA cover they should be properly angled like the aoa vane. They sent me an incorrectly angled one I originally but customer support was awesome and fixed the old one on their dime (though I did have to send mine back and be without it for a few weeks). Also for the canvas cockpit cover for overnights which does an excellent job of keeping cockpit glass in great shape, and reflective sun shades when it’s hot out for a quick turn in the summer. All with tail number imprints. They’re expensive ($2300 in total I think) but worth it.

I did have to make my own static ports, there’s a good thread on the forum about that and I did the nylon nut method for a few dollars from the hardware store.