1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Informal Phenom fly in weekend interest?

We have some very knowledgeable and interesting group of people on this site.
    It makes me wonder how many are on the west coast or at least in the western half of country.
    would anyone be interested in an informal fly in weekend? Perhaps wine tasting at a winery in Paso Robles, or a weekend in San Diego? I think we could get parking for 10-15 or 20 Phenoms at either place. I am anticipating March/April time frame as weather should be good.
    I arranged a similar get together for the Eclipse community a number of years ago.
    A speaker or speakers could be arranged.
    Please reply here or PM me if interested.
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Agreed about the great people here. There is typically a forum-organized event by Marcus Adolfsson and Mike Bremmer each fall (this past September in Newport Beach was an awesome event, but I suspect it will be back to the east coast this year as they rotate geographies).

Regardless, a spring-time west coast event would be awesome. I'm in for Paso Robles or San Diego, and happy to help organize! Santa Rosa is great too.
  3. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 104 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    I have CAE at the end of April and plan to fly out to San Diego on May 2nd to see my newest grand-nephew. Count one vote for howdie-doo on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th of May.
  4. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 25 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    I have CAE at the end of April and plan to fly out to San Diego on May 2nd to see my newest grand-nephew. Count one vote for howdie-doo on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th of May.
    Ok- noted the dates! Thanks