1. Username Protected

Thanked 20 times
    Praetor/Legacy Owner & Pilot

Any other Legacy / Praetor Pilots here?

Hi all -
    I'm reaching out to see if there are any other EMB-550 pilots / owners / operators here and active? I am a former Phenom 300 driver, now flying a Praetor 500, N808PD. Would love to connect with others.
    pmf
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 40 times
    I have a Praetor 600 for delivery 2024 Q1. So, I will be soon.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 33 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    I have been flying a P600 for the last two years….
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 20 times
    Great to hear from you, (Username Protected). We last touched base a year or so ago when you were trying to get some answers out of Collins. I'm in that same state now about a CPDLC enroute issue....same experience! It's nice to see a small group of us pop up here...hopefully we can drag in a few more. I'd value chance to chat about a few Legacy/Praetor things with other pilots.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 33 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Who is your datalink provider? I use Honeywell. In the beginning of my operations my box had the wrong data in there, and would not connect the CPDLC, we had to have Maintenance reprogram the default settings,
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 20 times
    I use Satcom Direct, and they have been great actually. The challenge I've had with Collins has come because L3Harris recently reached out to me about enroute CPDLC in KUSA, and said I needed to change my Line 18 filing string from 1FANSE to 1FANSER because of newly discovered a deficiency in the way the Collins is able to load reroutes. They said that Collins would be able to provide full information about the problem and possible future fix. So far, Collins via direct contact and via my Collins FSR have been entirely unhelpful. Not the biggest issue in the world, but super frustrating when they don't engage.
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hey (Username Protected) - I am typed and current on the Praetor 600 now. What a great plane!