1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor

Phenom 100/300 Contract/Mentor/Aircraft Manager

Howdy! Some of y’all know me. I figured since everyone is posting that they’re available I’d join the party. My name is (Username Protected). I was one of the original Phenom instructors at CAE. I have been flying these awesome aircraft since they were Experimental. I have around 1500 PIC in the 100 and around 3200 PIC in the 300 with around 1500 single pilot between the two. I am DFW based so I can get almost anywhere in one airline flight or use my own plane to get there. I have over nine years of management experience with Phenoms. I also have an extensive network of the top Phenom pilots so I can help get your trips covered. Please keep me in mind for any needs you might have. Thanks!
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Phenom 100 pilot near San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Howdy! Some of y’all know me. I figured since everyone is posting that they’re available I’d join the party. My name is (Username Protected). I was one of the original Phenom instructors at CAE. I have been flying these awesome aircraft since they were Experimental. I have around 1500 PIC in the 100 and around 3200 PIC in the 300 with around 1500 single pilot between the two. I am DFW based so I can get almost anywhere in one airline flight or use my own plane to get there. I have over nine years of management experience with Phenoms. I also have an extensive network of the top Phenom pilots so I can help get your trips covered. Please keep me in mind for any needs you might have. Thanks!
    I am looking for Phenom 100 pilot. Can you recommend someone local..
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hey! I am local to San Diego and centrally close to CRQ and Montgomery. I am currently full time contracting and I’m current in the 100. Please give me a call or email. My number is (951)297-1709 and email is (Username Protected)d(Username Protected)[email protected].
  4. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    I am just an airline flight away!
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 8 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    I am looking for Phenom 100 pilot. Can you recommend someone local..
    (Username Protected), if you’re looking for someone local I highly recommend (Username Protected).
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I cold help if looking for a 100 contract guy.