1. Username Protected

Thanked 13 times
    Researching Phenom 300

Post Holiday Flying!

Happy Holidays fellow Phenom Enthusiast, Owners, and Pilots!

I hope everyone had a wonderful time for Thanksgiving! With Christmas right around the corner, how is everyone's holiday trips stacking up, Busy I am sure. Summit Aviation stays extra busy for the holiday season but it is nice that we plan for crew swaps during Thanksgiving, Christmas eve and Christmas that way all of our crews are home with our families during these days. If that is something that would interest you don't be a stranger and reach out to me by email or DM on here, We are always looking for good people!

I would love to know where everyone's favorite holiday destination is? I may be biased because I grew up here but mine is Bozeman, MT. Like many resort style towns it feels like it turns into a winter wonderland!

I look forward to hearing from everyone! Stay safe out there with all the winter ops on us now!
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    (Username Protected),

My name is (Username Protected). I am a Phenom instructor on the 100 and 300 at CAE. I am interested talking to you about flying for you part-time during the holidays only. I have more time off at 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can reach me at b(Username Protected)[email protected]