1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Phenom 300&100 Atlanta based contract pilot current and available for short notice

Hello, my name is (Username Protected) and I’m available for immediate contract work, mentoring,and full time pilot. I’ve been flying since I was 15 years old, just turned 50 .

Ive spent my entire career flying for private owners and corporate flight departments. I recently fulfilled a 5 year term as the Chief Pilot,Aviation Manager for a major company in Atlanta,Ga. Due to financial reasons the position ended.
    I have successfully been the Chief Pilot for 2 ATL based corporate flight departments both flying turbine and turbo prop aircraft. I am also commercial Rotorcraft certified as well with approximately 1000 hours in both turbine and reciprocating engine helicopters.

If you need a full time flight department manager or just a contract pilot for a trip or several trips I would be interested in helping in any way I can.

I am highly insurable on single pilot jets and the King Air 350 as I am single pilot type rated on both Phenom 100 and Phenom 300 with approximately 1000 hours between both aircraft.
    My total time is somewhere north of 6000 hours with about 90% as PIC single pilot IFR, so it’s not an issue for me to fly either aircraft as a single pilot captain.

Daily rates are about the same nation wide and expenses to and from wherever I need to meet you and your aircraft.

Please don’t hesitate to call me if you need a pilot on short notice.
    The quickest way to reach me is 770-315-5528. My email [email protected]( I may not see your email due to mass spam so please call or text me first )

Thank You,

(Username Protected)