1. Username Protected

Thanked 23 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Pt 91 Management Company

Hi all.

Are there any recommendations for a management company for an exclusively Pt 91 flown Phenom 100? I’ve contacted a bunch of companies, and they’ve all told me unless we are willing to lease out the airplane they’re not interested. We’re Northwest US based.

Thanks!
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    We talked with Solairus a couple of years ago when we thought about going that route. They actually just introduced a light jet specific management program and I know they have past experience with the 300. I got to speak with John King for about an hour and was impressed with their proposal. Their way was as he put it was very agnostic to how their aircraft owners want to do business and the services they choose to take advantage of. It was what we were looking for as we were pretty much having to do that on our own with the 135 management we were under. That company had become cumbersome and inserted a lot of unnecessary difficulties for what was being operated as a primarily 91 aircraft. We ultimately decided to just do it all on our own.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 33 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Cambridge Flight Support manages my Embraer. Small company, you will talk directly to the owner, and have individual attention. Call Steve Mann 1 (410) 262-6316 you can tell I referred you to him.
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    (Username Protected), we manage 3 Phenom 300Es and a Bell 407 for 3 different owners, all under Pt. 91. I also fly the 300s. Although our geographic location (SE KY) would probably limit our ability to actually manage your aircraft I would be glad to help in any way I can. I, and my team, have managed several aircraft over the years (many of them Embraer products). Nothing to sell you and definitely will not charge anything, just want to provide any insight if I can. Feel free to reach out to me anytime, (502) 418-2707 is my cell. I don't have all the answers but could probably give you a good judgement call on any options you may have. Good luck and happy flying!
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 25 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hi (Username Protected),

What you seek is pretty much exactly what I offer - Part 91 only support for the owner-pilot operation so they can enjoy their aircraft, knowing the paperwork details have been taken care of. I am Northeast based, but 99% of the endeavor can be handled remotely, using the cloud for storing files in a place the owner also has full access. I customize my service to each owner so do not charge for things that are not relevant to that owner. I've flown/operated and managed both Phenom 100 and 300 since 2010. (Sadly, I can no longer fly them due to loss of medical.)

I'd be happy to chat (or email) anytime,

(Username Protected)
    (210) 275-7780
    [email protected]
    http://www.(Username Protected)aviation.com
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider
    (Username Protected);
    Have you checked with Airshare? They have aircraft based all over the states.
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Maintenance Provider
    (Username Protected);
    Have you checked with Airshare? They have aircraft based all over the states.
  8. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hi (Username Protected), I fly and manage Phenom 100’s and 300’s exclusively all part 91. I have been on these planes since they were experimental. Even if you don’t use my services, I am here for any contract needs or questions you might have. You really want someone that knows and flys these planes to manage yours. 8179038152
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected), if you haven’t found a company yet I can recommend you Lone Mountain Aircraft
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 29 times
    Other Services Provider
    Name:  IMG_7292.jpg
Views: 1295
Size:  80.1 KB
    Next month we celebrate 3 years in business and offer Remote Aircraft Management Services for Part 91 owners as well.

My background includes extensive knowledge of Embraer Executive Jets, their inspection programs, their maintenance costs and I first became familiar with the Phenom jets before they were named Phenom. I had the privilege to host the Phenom design engineers in their quest to see other entry level and light jets to learn their quirks and features before they designed Embraer's first VLJ & LJ. I was a participant in the initial Man-Machine Interface group and learned the analysis which determines the life or overhaul intervals of engines and aircraft components. I have performed engine overhaul extension for fleet operators twice in my career and have worked as a technician before choosing a career path in service engineering.

It's extremely unlikely, but imagine your aircraft records are lost due to no negligence of your own. Since the history of your aircraft is now limited to that recorded in your maintenance tracking program, your aircraft's resale value is severely compromised according to accredited aircraft appraisers. Some spend thousands on a fireproof cabinet, which still does not protect paper from the elements. The cost to rebuild aircraft history is time consuming and costly.

The first thing we do is digitize your records and then ensure the paper records are organized and easy to navigate. The technology of fully digital aircraft records is available today but FAR 91.417 will require some revision to completely eliminate paper. Next, we audit your entire tracking program to ensure the "due list" is accurate and make sure it is always available to you as printable or viewable on your device. Nearly every logbook audit I have ever performed has resulted in minor to major differences between the paper records and the tracking program. Corrections normally take minutes. Scheduling maintenance (around you) and auditing invoices take a lot of your time. Did I mention our knowledge of maintenance support programs and warranty?

If you own it, control it, and hangar it, and would be interested in a low cost solution to handle the details of your Phenom management remotely, click on my logo to the right in Phenom Resources to learn more about Business Aircraft Solutions or call me (contact info below).
  11. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    It's extremely unlikely, but imagine your aircraft records are lost due to no negligence of your own.
    This actually happened to me in my Cirrus. It was a giant pain in the ass.
  12. Username Protected

Thanked 29 times
    Other Services Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    This actually happened to me in my Cirrus. It was a giant pain in the ass.
    Since this was posted, I've learned of two other similar events.

A CJ owner just bought his preowned aircraft and flew it home for the first time. He was unaware that another aircraft's logbooks were loaded into his baggage compartment before departure. When he arrived home, the records were placed in his office. A month later, he opened the plastic bin to find the records where of another aircraft. His records were lost; it was a bad feeling.
    His aircraft's records were not found at the service center. Were they loaded into another aircraft? If so, this occurred a month ago. After a search it was determined his records were placed in an aircraft which left on the same day. The service center coordinated a swap day and location.

Weeks ago I was contacted about rebuilding the logbooks for an aircraft who's records are lost right now. I shared the above story. I think the owner is back tracking, hoping they'll turn up. But if these records are not found, it will be a challenge to rebuild them.

This week I was called to perform a logbook audit. The seller had the logbooks driven across several states (10 hours) to where his aircraft is being sold. If they were digitized, a simple password via email would suffice.
  13. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    We may be interested. Maklee Air. I can be reached at (Username Protected)@makleeair.com

I used to live in Medford, Oregon. I miss it.