1. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Phenom 100 training and mentoring instructor

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank (Username Protected), my Phenom 100 instructor, I bought my Phenom 100 August 2021 and contacted him, did ground school couple of days, then we flew for another 3 weeks and in October 2021 received my PIC rating.
    I am so glad I met him because since then I traveled a lot and saw many beautiful places.
    After receiving my rating (Username Protected) recommended to fly a 2 week cross-country only in busy and difficult
    airports like Miami, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Vegas, Aspen, Denver, Chicago, Teterboro to understand the plane better and all the systems and we did it.
    What I like about his training techniques is that he is training his students for the worst, like for example he is looking for bad weather, icing, rain, snow, approaches at minimums and does the training there(I am saying this based from my personal experience, had an instructor before and he was looking for sunny VFR days only when doing the training)
    After this cross-country I did my first solo international flight to Bahamas, then I went to Formula 1 in Montreal, Canada. And 2 weeks ago I just finished my Europe trip Chicago-Canada-Greenland-Iceland-Norway-Moldova and back to Chicago in my Phenom 100 single pilot.

Aviation is my passion and (Username Protected) is best!
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 5 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Thank you, (Username Protected).
    Attachments Attachments