1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 47 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

‘Phenom’ coffee maker

Was flying with (Username Protected) yesterday and he thought my little Nespresso coffee maker solution for about $100 might be for interest for you. :-) What you need: Nespresso capsules, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and any hot water bottle. The coffee maker heats up as well but much faster with just hot water. Also with that you can make more long coffee by refilling when pumping (leave maker on the top open). Maker works without heating just hold the on button for 3 seconds.

Made many coffees already, the second you make a coffee and the smell goes through the aircraft everyone wants one ;-)

(Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Here is a pic of (Username Protected)'s coffee basket in cruise. I can confirm that the coffee aroma smelled great.

Name:  IMG_7534.jpeg
Views: 1657
Size:  2.41 MB
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 47 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Changed my coffee maker as in the other was only enough water for a Espresso cup, this holds water for a small coffee cup. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

(Username Protected)
  4. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 42 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    The PCM01 or the PCM02 is the bigger of them? It's a little confusing on Amazon.
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 47 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected),

Is the same size, but 02 has a heater built in, not really needed and more heavy. I use a very hot water in an isolated bottle.

(Username Protected)