1. Username Protected

Thanked 13 times
    Researching Phenom 300

Interesting Food in an Interesting place

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Over the weekend, while eating lots of great food it got me thinking about great places to eat on the “Road”. The picture I am uploading in this post is from a place called The Depot in Mitchell SD. Now if you google Mitchell SD pretty much one thing is going to populate on google images, and that is the “Corn Palace”. When me and my co-worker flew into there around lunch time we were not expecting much. However, the FBO recommended the Depot which was a $$$$ on google. We decided to give it a try and it turned out to be a fun spot. Did they have 5-star gourmet food there… no, but they did have unique food. I ended up ordering the Grilled Cheese-Cheese burger. It might not be for everyone but if you end up in Mitchell SD, I recommend going to The Depot and getting the Grilled Cheese-Cheese Burger because where else are you going to eat that?
    Tell me about your Favorite or most interesting place you’ve eaten while traveling? Excited to hear the Answers!

Hope Everyone has a Great week!

(Username Protected)
    Summit Aviation, Bozeman MT
    Name:  IMG_2802.jpg
Views: 1493
Size:  1.87 MB
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Ksik

We found flying into Sikeston Missouri (KSIK) and going over to Lamberts being a lot of fun. If you call Lamberts as soon as you land within 10 minutes you will have a shuttle there to pick you up and they will take you down to the restaurant (5 Minutes). As soon as you arrive there, the driver will take you in the back door, taking you around all the people waiting outside (Usually an hour wait) and seat you at a table within 5 minutes. Awesome food and very fun atmosphere. When done just let them know and they will take you back to the airport within minutes!!!