1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100

Show me your wardrobe!

Hi all, I'm trying to find the best way to set up my wardrobe in my 100. Does anyone have a cooler for drinks or a cool set up in there for snacks or other things? Would love any and all suggestions!!
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    The seller of my first Phenom 100 had it configured as a mini galley, it was pretty nice. I took all that out and just stored junk and sun visors in there.

Name:  IMG_0364.jpeg
Views: 1771
Size:  2.37 MB

Name:  IMG_0363.jpeg
Views: 1714
Size:  1.97 MB
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I would love to see more examples too, we're trying to figure out what to do with ours. One of the ones I looked at when shopping for the plane last summer was S/N 171 had this drawer and shelving setup, which is the only cabinet I've seen configured differently than (Username Protected)'s above.

Not sure if the work below was done at factory/service center, maybe it was just a good carpenter who made it look natural? Would something like this have to be approved by Embraer or a FSDO, or at least need to be done by someone with an A&P or Certified Repair Station? Aside from making sure materials are burn certified, and knowing the added weight, if the drawers are all removable and were installed without altering the aircraft anyways besides some screws into the cabinets what other certifications would be needed? I think recarpeting and recovering seats can be done by any skilled craftsman (not necessarily needing an A&P or CRS#), but I'm not sure, and maybe the act of drilling a screw here makes it a more serious modification?
    Name:  2010-Phenom-100-07.jpg
Views: 1765
Size:  4.10 MB
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 18 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I’m just bringing this back up Bec I’m looking for suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Hi all, I'm trying to find the best way to set up my wardrobe in my 100. Does anyone have a cooler for drinks or a cool set up in there for snacks or other things? Would love any and all suggestions!!
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Maintenance Provider
    Modifications like this can be done via a 337 at a number of shops. There will be some minor engineering, and certification efforts needed to support this kind of modification, but there are a lot of MRO facilities that can perform this kind of work. You will definitely want to ensure the facility doing the work has their own interior modification capabilities, so you know it is being done by people that have done this sort of thing before and not relying on a 3rd party vendor to perform the work. I can definitely help anyone that is interested in this kind of modification directly or simply be a resource to use to find a place that is capable of doing the work. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Thank you (Username Protected). We have ben hi bring about ways to make the wardrobe more efficient. Any suggestions or people who are knowledgeable in this area would be most appreciated.
    Chris (Username Protected)
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Maintenance Provider
    The simplest solution would probably be create an insert for the cabinet that could be classified as "Loose Equipment". If you could provide specifics on the intended usage and any particular requirements, I can promptly generate cost estimates and design options. Our interior team has decades of experience in VIP aircraft interior fabrication, ranging from Airbus to Piper Archer, I am confident we can develop a solution that is not only functional but also cost-effective.
    To streamline the process, I would greatly appreciate any insights into the types of items typically stored in these cabinets. This information will be instrumental in tailoring the design to meet your specific needs.
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 8 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    using acrylic panels and dual-sided thread is an option. I did a couple times and had no problems.
  9. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 51 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Here is a picture of how JetSuiteX kept their 100 closets. It looks like they have some shelves installed in the rightside coat hanging portion - does anyone know what kind of shelves those are? Name:  Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 4.40.39 PM.png
Views: 457
Size:  1.26 MB