1. Username Protected

Thanked 21 times
    Other Services Provider

Bahamas eliminates Health Travel VISA

Effective 12:01 am Sunday 19th June 2022, The Bahamas Travel Health Visa (BTHV) will no longer be required to travel to The Bahamas. In addition, the testing requirements for VACCINATED travelers will also be lifted.
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Thanks (Username Protected) good to know. And they paused their "eAPIS" equivalent right?
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 21 times
    Other Services Provider
    Hi (Username Protected),

That is correct, the Click2Clear system has been delayed. We are communicating with The Bahamas Customs and Tourism groups to find a solution that meets their needs without making it tedious for pilots. Fellow Bahamas Flying Ambassadors like myself, as well as AOPA's president, Mark Baker, successfully convinced them that this was a really bad idea and it has been delayed. There is no new implementation date but we have expressed our willingness to help them find a better solution than what they had planned to implement. I personally spent many hours using the proposed system and documenting its many shortfalls so that we had facts and not just "opinions" of why the Click2Clear system was unworkable.
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 44 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    They need to drop all testing requirements for Covid. Until then, it's not worth taking a chance going. If you're unvaccinated and get a false positive test, then what?

Covid isn't even a thing anymore. The Bahamas need to move on.
  5. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    What is the latest on Click-2-Clear Bahamas? I am dropping passengers at MYEH on Monday. Do I need/want to use the Click-2-Clear or just bring the printed GENDEC forms with me?
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 21 times
    Other Services Provider
    Just plan on using the same old C7A GEN DEC forms for arrival and C7 GEN DEC forms for departure. We continue to try and keep Click2Clear out of the realm of aviation.