1. Username Protected

Thanked 20 times
    Other Services Provider

Phenom Jets Needed for Elder Abuse / Alzheimer Fundraiser - I'll pay for the fuel

Hello Everyone,

As host of the Phenom Jet Weekend Getaway in South Beach last year, I had the pleasure of meeting many of you.

I'm looking for help from anyone who would be able to bring their gorgeous Phenom Jet to participate in a flyover, fundraiser and brief "media-only"event in:

1. Niagara Falls at noon on Wednesday, June 15th - World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.

2. Vancouver, Canada on Friday, June 17th

3. Orange County, California (KSNA) on Saturday, June 18th.

I'm happy to pay for your fuel if that is a condition of your involvement. The FBO's will be either waving or reducing fees, as this is a charity effort.

100% of donations we collect on those days, and the days that follow, will be given to the Alzheimer Association of the U.S and Canada.

The Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association will be doing a 4-Aircraft formation flyover of the Niagara Area, with trailing smoke, on June 15th - World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.

The goal is to use aircraft to capture public attention for this fundraising and awareness effort. Phenom Jets will make the event even more spectacular ! I'd also like to have media ride along in the jet to encourage them to do a story.

If you can help, please contact me at 714 926 9901, or [email protected]. Please also feel free to contact me if you have any questions, require additional information, or would like to donate to the project.

I'm sincerely grateful for any support. This cause is very near and dear to me.

Sincerely,

Mike

c 714 926 9901
    [email protected]