1. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Need a standby pitot tube

We’re stuck in Montreal with a bad standby pitot tube. Beating the bushes trying to find a a PN# 0856UT4. Embraer is saying possibly end of June. I’ve called Chris and Eagle Creek and struck out. Anyone else have a recommendation?
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    https://www.dodson.com has two listings on Controller for Phenom 300 parts planes, you may want to give them a call.

Also eParts are showing them in stock but have been notoriously inaccurate recently. Frustrating.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 11.14.42.png
Views: 645
Size:  474.5 KB
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    That's interesting that your query showed one available now. We placed an order through EEC last night and the earliest availability was 27 Jun 22 and the other option wasn't until May of next year. The actual answer from Embraer is that there are none available without lead time. Tom has gotten involved and brought some higher ups in as well. We may have an option that is 3-7 days out which is better but still not acceptable. We asked about a part being pulled from production stock and were told that won't happen.
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Charter Provider
    (Username Protected), Sorry about the delay with my reply. My hope is that you have found a resolution to your issue. You might also want to check with [email protected]. We operate a large fleet of Phenom300's and Praetors. I will see what other expertise I can grab for you.
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected). We managed to get one shipped the evening of the 18th and got back home the 20th. Manufacture date on the part was 05/22 which leads me to believe they likely pulled from production stock to get one. EEC is once again showing 2023 availability on the same part.
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Charter Provider
    (Username Protected), Glad to hear you are RTS. Happy Flying!
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected), it looks like we are having the same problem now, by chance do you have any stdby pitot tube available?