1. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

New owner with LOTS of questions!

All,

Picking up my new airplane this Tuesday and trying to sort through everything involved with first time jet ownership. Would love everyone's thoughts on what programs to use, software programs, manuals, etc. Airplane is currently enrolled on EEC Enhanced and ESP Gold. Looks to have all the updates...NXi, Radar, Side facing seat, BCU8, etc.

It's quite a task getting all of this stuff sorted out! Thank goodness I have 1-800-MARCUS on speed dial to help.

Look forward to meeting everyone and greatly appreciate any nuggets of wisdom you all may have.

(Username Protected)
    (Username Protected)@(Username Protected)yachts.com
    (815) 262-4024
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 62 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Congratulations (Username Protected) - great to have you over to the Phenom. If you have 1-800-MARCUS on speed dial, you're pretty well setup

I was EEC Enhanced and just switched over to EEC Prime Plus with wheels and brakes. Works better for me as I've been taken my plane to Phenom whisperer, (Username Protected) Grinnell (Aerostar), in Dallas and enhanced labor was of no use to me. ESP Gold is what I use as well. Lots of opinions here on phenompilots.org on different ways to configure things.

Congrats and enjoy the plane!
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Thanks (Username Protected)! I'm leaning towards the exact same setup. Hope you're doing well, and hope to run into you in the near future.
  4. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 42 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Hey (Username Protected), been a long time, hope all is well! I know how the boat business has been, hopefully you've had some time to have some fun!

(Username Protected)-
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Hey (Username Protected)! Great to run into you here. How long have you had the 100? Hope all is well and you're still getting some time on the water. You get that Feadship you've always wanted yet?

(Username Protected)
  6. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 42 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    :-) Things are good, coming up on a year with a 2013 P100, loving every flight! No Feadship, but just sidegraded a 32 Contender ST for a 31 Regulator. Still rocking the Viking! Did you go to Palm Beach?

(Username Protected)-
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    That's awesome! What size Viking did you get? I had a 68 Convertible for a bit and we just sold that and took an 80 Hatteras on trade. We had the Hatteras in the Palm Beach show. What a perfect weekend it was!

Taking delivery Tuesday morning of our P100. Can't get here soon enough!

C
  8. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 42 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    2019 52C - I'd love bigger but marina selection grows small fast around here for bigger.

Man that is exciting, Tuesday only 3 days away! Congrats!
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 11 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Congrats, (Username Protected)!

I am just over a year into owning the Phenom 100 and am exceptionally happy with the airplane. The only problem with it is that it isn’t a Phenom 300!

My prior aircraft had the engine programs but no parts program and I hated the constant parts failures and replacements. I have EEC Standard and ESP Gold, which gives me a lot of peace of mind about operating costs. I have no idea how I am faring financially with either program, but I like certainty and when I have a part fail, I like being able to make a call and get it replaced without worrying about the cost.

The only other thing that I have really liked is that I use the CAMP system and they do a great job helping me track maintenance and times.

I hope that this helps. Enjoy your Phenom!

(Username Protected)
    N685AS
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected), thank you! I am leaning toward the same setup. Either EEC Std or Prime Parts, and will stay on ESP Gold. Really appreciate the feedback.

Can't wait to fly this thing!

C
  11. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    2019 52C - I'd love bigger but marina selection grows small fast around here for bigger.

Man that is exciting, Tuesday only 3 days away! Congrats!
    52 is a perfect size for owner operator. Does everything and easy to maintain. Love it.

C
  12. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Welcome over to Phenom ownership. I have a similarly configured airplane (Nxi, new radar, BCU 8), and EEC Enhanced. I am also downgrading it to Prime Parts soon. You'll love it! Gordon has a thread on COPA about what fuel programs to get -- just do that. Basically get CAA, Everest, Titan, and Avfuel, and you'll be covered.
  13. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Other
    Hey (Username Protected), congratulations! You guys will love the 100, that's so exciting. I've flown a 100 a number of times for a gentleman out west, it's a great plane.

We have a fleet of 300's that we operate as well - I'd be happy to be another resource to call on whenever you run into any issues or questions, though it sounds like you're pretty well sorted out! If nothing else let's link up when I'm back in Libertyville - I grew up close by!

(Username Protected)
    Summit Aviation, Bozeman, Montana
    (Username Protected)@flysummit.net