1. Username Protected

Thanked 19 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Member Introduction - Chris Weber

Hey guys,

New Phenom Pilot here. Taking delivery of my new (to me) airplane Tuesday. Transitioning from a Cirrus SR22T as many of you did.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

(Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 25 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Congratulations (Username Protected)!
    You’ll enjoy the Phenom—many have made that same step up.

Give me a shout if you want help taking care of the paperwork and such so you can focus on enjoying the plane. More info about what I offer is on my website.

(Username Protected)
    (210) 275-7780
    [email protected]
    https://www.(Username Protected)aviaton.com
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 25 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    …missed a letter … thanks Chip

The correct website is:

https://www.(Username Protected)aviation.com

Sorry for the double post

(Username Protected)
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 20 times
    Insurance Provider
    Congrats (Username Protected)! Very fun to watch this transition from the sidelines. Best to you with the Phenom 100!
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 29 times
    Other Services Provider
    Hi (Username Protected),

You're in good hands with this group. The paint on your Phenom100 is just the coolest! I've love flying art. There is an older large cabin aircraft going through refurbishment to match the nautical theme of his yacht. It's reminiscent of the art deco futuristic ocean liner age.

I was responsible for maintenance support programs at Embraer Executive Jets. As you begin reading everything and take it all in like drinking from a fire hose contact me/give me a call if I can help decipher what you're reading. During my time at EEJS, I was also responsible for sales of the engine support programs on the Phenoms. I don't recommend what levels you should choose, but describe feedback on experience told to me by owners in similar situations, to enable you to make your own educated decisions.

See the NEWS page on my website to see what I do these days. This winter's activities need to be posted and grateful to say, it's been so busy since November, I haven't had the chance to post. I also contractually worked for a fleet operator on 3 cost reduction projects, with results in 2 of the 3 projects well beyond expectations of the owners. The third reached expected results. There were other projects they asked me to work on, which were not about cost savings but upgrades to their aircraft. The results of one project prompted Embraer to issue a Service Bulletin in which you can install Phenom300E DNA Seats in a Phenom300. Then when priced, ouch! But what other model aircraft gives you the option for such an upgrade? The value of such an upgrade will become relevant as the aircraft model ages among other factors.

If thinking about upgrades, this is the community to ask as they regularly discuss them here. After 22 years at Embraer, I still learn a lot reading through owners' opinions and experiences in this forum.

Congratulations!