1. Username Protected

Thanked 25 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor

Looking for Part 91 Owner/Pilot...

...that wants someone to handle all the paperwork so you can enjoy flying your jet!

I take care of the admin so you don't have to worry about it being done, and being done right the first time. I've been involved with managing Phenom's for Part 91 since 2010. My current client of eight years would be glad to provide his recommendation. I keep my client list small so that I can provide the best service to you.

I am happy to customize my service to meet you exactly where you are--items you want to do vs. items you would like me to do. I'm based in the northeast, but 99% of this can be done remotely so location is not that significant. I limit to Part 91 because that's where my experience lies.

You can see more of my bio here: https://www.(Username Protected)aviation.com, however I am not doing any flying at the present time--hoping to change that soon!

You can click on my name (upper left) to send a direct message, or email me through my website.

Thank you,
    (Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    Scurvy is an old Air Force fighter pilot that knows how to cross T's and dot i's. When I needed real world flight data, costs and projections his numbers were always spot on.