1. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Tech pubs

There has already been some chatter about the huge increase in Tech Pubs price. No need to belabor that. I’m confused with the new items, Operations Manuals Online, for $1,000 and SOP digital access, for $2,000. Can anyone help me understand what they are? Contact center won’t answer emails, and calling is hard. Thanks.
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Operations Manuals Online gives you access to the POH, AFM, QRH, FOL etc via eTechPubs (both as PDF downloads and via the dedicated iPad app). It is a required subscription if you also want to buy hardcopy versions (I recommend at least the AFM and QRH).

Previously the Operations Manuals package also included the SOP (STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES MANUAL), but now it is a $2000 separate subscription. It is updated pretty rarely and is provided by CAE during training, so I don't think I will get it this year.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Thanks, (Username Protected). That makes sense. I do use the CAE app regularly, and like it. I guess we'll see if they continue to provide it.
  4. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 77 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Operations Manuals Online gives you access to the POH, AFM, QRH, FOL etc via eTechPubs (both as PDF downloads and via the dedicated iPad app). It is a required subscription if you also want to buy hardcopy versions (I recommend at least the AFM and QRH).

Previously the Operations Manuals package also included the SOP (STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES MANUAL), but now it is a $2000 separate subscription. It is updated pretty rarely and is provided by CAE during training, so I don't think I will get it this year.
    I guess I forgot to check if CAE provides the latest revisions as part of their app? Does it allow for PDF to be downloaded?