1. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Parts, AOG

Anyone in similar situation?.......Been in scheduled maintenance Since Dec. 1, EEC Standard, waiting on a tire and a few parts, they are saying maybe FEB.... in limbo right now, technically AOG as I need those parts for RTS, but embraer is putting priority on non-sched maintenance planes right now, total BS
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected),

Yes, the warehouse move and the system reintegration has been painful. I needed some hydraulic filters last month but Embraer couldn't find them at the new FL warehouse, luckily (Username Protected) at Aerostar had a PMA version (I had to buy them out of pocket). Two weeks ago I needed a WOW switch and they had that overnight, so it is a hit-or-miss.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 8 times
    Maintenance Provider
    (Username Protected), We have overhauled wheel assemblies and tires in stock. If you need help please reach out to [email protected]
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Thanks (Username Protected), I will send them an email now
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Lengthy parts delays are the norm with Embraer. Their AOG response is somewhat dismal compared to competitors. We are patiently waiting just this morning for a needed part. The aircraft has been down 5 days. Another Phenom that we operate waited for parts for weeks. After over a decade of these aircraft being in operation, Embraer should have it's AOG process going much smoother and faster, but we could only hope.
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    In one word, Embraer parts and service just suck. Worst of all companies I have ever experienced in aviation or anywhere else for that matter. I literally want to sell our jet and get something else because it's so bad. And it's flat out dangerous, because operators are being forced to fly airplanes which should be AOG but are flying anyway due to lack of parts. We were supposed to have a fairing shipped last Friday, and we are now on Tuesday this week and still no idea of where the part is. How in God's name does it take four days just to figure out where the part is?
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 8 times
    Maintenance Provider
    Do you have a part number? I may have one.
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Do you have a part number? I may have one.
    The part has been shipped so no longer needing one. Unfortunately they waited almost until the Hurricane came, which delayed it. Thanks!