1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

P300 Pilot Position (KJZI)

Full time Phenom 300E pilot job to fly with Charleston, South Carolina based (KJZI) Phenom owner and typed pilot. Also to manage the eighteen month old aircraft. Private use only. No charter or loaning out the plane. Must have a clean safety record and be P300 typed single pilot rating with recent recurrent; preferably at CAE. The pay is $250,000 per year plus benefits. Must be fully vaccinated against covid in order to fly to the Caribbean islands and to Iceland. Most all flights are personal or with my family onboard. Only a few business flights. Flying once or twice a week. 200 hours per year. Single seat U.S. military experience a plus as the pilot will occasionally flying alone to meet the owner or to take the aircraft to maintenance. Call (Username Protected) (aircraft owner) at 843-789-9755.

2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Outstanding opportunity! Thank you for posting. I sent a message and VM.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 13 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Non-Pilot
    (Username Protected) -- what a great opportunity! Was this position filled yet?
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    P300 typed pilot needed for flights from JZI to MTJ on February 13th, then MTJ to JZI the 19th, then JZI to JWN on the 20th and JWN to RIC on the 21st. Will pay the going daily rate and all expenses for travel. Thanks (Username Protected)
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hi (Username Protected), sorry we never connected. I can’t make those trips work, but I’ll ask around. Please keep me in mind for any future needs.
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected),
    My name is (Username Protected) and I fly a Phenom 300 for a family out of Naples, FL. I am typed single pilot in the 300 and would be happy to assist you with your flights. I'm available on February 19, 20 and 21 for those trips. Please feel free to reach out at anytime.

(Username Protected)
    530-518-8512
    (Username Protected).(Username Protected)@gmail.com