1. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Phenom 300 POH Revision 19 is available on TechPubs

Phenom 300 POH Revision 19 is available on TechPubs

Updated Abbreviations and Acronyms Used List.
    Updated NOTE in FUEL PUMP 1 FAIL and FUEL PUMP 2 FAIL Procedures

NOTE: If FUEL PUMP 2 FAIL is displayed associated with FUEL PUMP 2 FAIL, FUEL 1 PSW FAIL and FUEL 2 PSW; power down the aircraft, remove and verify inside the 3 Supplemental Database SD Cards (bottom slots) if contains the folder "ldr_sys". If so, delete this folder, reinsert the SD cards back to the bottom slots, and power up the aircraft again. If the cards do not contain the mentioned folder, or the messages persists, call maintenance personnel.

Updated Anti-collision Lights and Taxi/Landing Lights information
    Updated Engine Fire Detection information
    Included NOTE about Ground Spoiler Actuation

If the thrust levers are retarded to less than 24° within the first 10 seconds after lift-off, the spoilers may deploy in-flight momentarily, and will automatically restow 10 seconds after lift-off, or by advancing the thrust levers above 24°

Updated Table of Contents
    Updated Maximum Speed Cruise - All Engines Operating table between 5000 to 30000 ft at ISA-20?C and 14000 lb.
  2. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    A word of warning. I just opened Active Reader on my iPad and discovered none of the manuals would open. They all required me to delete the document and reload them. When I did so the new revision POH now says "FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY" across the cover. My take is this POH is not legal for flight.

Am I the only one seeing this issue?

I'm not sure what is going on at Embraer but I've been trying for FIVE months to get my manual subscription active, FIVE MONTHS!
  3. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected) I am not familiar with Active Reader? Is that Embraer TechPubs app? I just download the PDFs from TechPubs and import them to ForeFlight (I have a dropbox folder that syncs all my manuals into ForeFlight).

Who has your contact been at Embraer? Try customer setup:

[email protected]
    1 866 366 8948 USA & Canada
  4. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Active Reader is the pdf reader application CAE switched to earlier this year. This new application locked down the manuals/documents (POH,AFM,MEL,QRH) preventing them from being printed or copied into other applications (e.g. Foreflight) as I was able to do with the prior CAE specific ap. For the past 8 years I've had current docs on my iPad included as part of paying for CAE each year. Removing this "free" perk must have been Embraer's plan to force us into paying for electronic subscriptions.

The trouble is I can't get Embraer to start my subscription service!