1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Phenom 300 contract SIC available

Hello,

My name is (Username Protected) and I'm currently flying co-captain on a Phenom 300 based out of Naples, FL KAPF. My boss doesn't fly all that much so I am mostly available for contract SIC work. I am typed single-pilot PIC and have 1500 TT and 100 hours in type. I just completed 12 month recurrent training at CAE in November 2021. I am experienced with Garmin avionics, G1000 and G3000. I am also typed PIC in the Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet and have some prior experience in the Phenom 100 and Pilatus PC12.

I graduated from Embry-Riddle in May 2020 with a BS in Aerospace Engineering and minor in flight. My passion has always been to fly since I was a little kid when my dad took me flying. I look forward to meeting some new people and expanding my aviation network.

All the best,
    (Username Protected)
    530-518-8512
    (Username Protected).(Username Protected)@gmail.com
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Hey (Username Protected), don’t sell yourself short. I did my first single pilot 100 trip at 1500tt. Granted, I had a couple thousand hours in the sim. Ha! Know your worth. You have the single pilot type and 100hrs in the plane. Charge market rate for PIC. That’s what you are.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Thanks (Username Protected), appreciate it! Hope to get some trips soon!