1. Username Protected

Thanked 13 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Maintenance manual

Hello!

Could anyone share a maintenance manual for Phenom 100? Or any other document where I can get the information about the aircraft systems. I have an AFM but there is no detailed explanation of the aircraft systems.

Thank you!
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    All flight and maintenance manuals will be available through the TechCare app once you’ve been given access. You’re looking for the POH versus the AFM or maintenance manuals for systems description. Don’t expect a lot of additional info in the maintenance books though as it’s geared more towards operational checks and detail is about the same as you’ll find in the POH and AFM. The bulk of the manuals cover scheduled and line maintenance procedures. Most of us think the POH and AFM are kinda watered down compared to the level of detail we see in other aircraft we flew. I’ve been on the 300 going on 7 years now and I know there’s been detail removed from those manuals. This is just the trend in all newer aircraft in general where you’re not given the level of detail where you could “build” the system. I’d see if one of the CAE guys has the older PTM they built in the early days of the program. Lots of good stuff in there.