1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Researching Phenom 300

Introduction / Available as Phenom 300 SIC contract pilot

Hello - first post. A few weeks ago I met and right-seated for (Username Protected) A. in the sim at CAE during his recurrent (nice fellow). I’ve been doing some part time work there for the past year and change, logging 600 hours on motion over 440 days. 238 client sims as of today. Lotsa V1 cuts…

I am looking for occasional contract SIC work (I live in the DFW area). Hoping to be a sort of substitute teacher type that can fill in when someone is sick or on vacation, or having a new knee installed, etc. My ‘day job’ is running the www.VansAirForce.net site and forums for the Van’s RV community, so working remotely with my laptop during downtime isn’t a problem. I built my RV-6 nineteen years ago.

I have a PIC type and am insurance current in the EMB-505. ATP written passed and ATP-CTP course completed. ATP check slated for either the G450/550 initial I have scheduled in November (I’ve done enough sims at CAE to earn it as a supporting crew member) or during Phenom recurrent next February.

My flying resume can be viewed online at www.DeltaRomeo.com.

My email is vansairforce ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com.

It’s nice meeting everyone and I hope to meet more of you as time goes on. The Phenom is pretty amazing (but it sure breaks a lot in the sim). ;^)

Best regards,

(Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Welcome (Username Protected)! If anyone needs a right seater in the Dallas area give him a call, he was a fantastic SIC during my recent 135.293 training.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Researching Phenom 300
    Update 2022.

ATP rating acquired. Now over 350 sim support sessions at CAE in the EMB-505.
    Live in DFW. Available for SIC contract work pretty much anytime. Have laptop will travel.
    www.DeltaRomeo.com for resume.

email: vansairforce ’at’ gmail ‘dot’ com

v/r,
    dr

Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Hello - first post. A few weeks ago I met and right-seated for (Username Protected) A. in the sim at CAE during his recurrent (nice fellow). I’ve been doing some part time work there for the past year and change, logging 600 hours on motion over 440 days. 238 client sims as of today. Lotsa V1 cuts…

I am looking for occasional contract SIC work (I live in the DFW area). Hoping to be a sort of substitute teacher type that can fill in when someone is sick or on vacation, or having a new knee installed, etc. My ‘day job’ is running the
    www.VansAirForce.net site and forums for the Van’s RV community, so working remotely with my laptop during downtime isn’t a problem. I built my RV-6 nineteen years ago.

I have a PIC type and am insurance current in the EMB-505. ATP written passed and ATP-CTP course completed. ATP check slated for either the G450/550 initial I have scheduled in November (I’ve done enough sims at CAE to earn it as a supporting crew member) or during Phenom recurrent next February.

My flying resume can be viewed online at
    www.DeltaRomeo.com.

My email is vansairforce ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com.

It’s nice meeting everyone and I hope to meet more of you as time goes on. The Phenom is pretty amazing (but it sure breaks a lot in the sim). ;^)

Best regards,

(Username Protected)