1. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300

Phenom 300 Lease

I'm new to this forum and the Phenom 300. I'm considering leasing a P300. I see on Charter Hub the hourly rate is around $3000-3300/hour to charter.

Does anyone have any insight on what is a fair price to dry lease a plane? Would a dry lease number include the engine and maintenance program hourly rate too?

Thank you in advance.
    (Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    were is your jet base?

Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    I'm new to this forum and the Phenom 300. I'm considering leasing a P300. I see on Charter Hub the hourly rate is around $3000-3300/hour to charter.

Does anyone have any insight on what is a fair price to dry lease a plane? Would a dry lease number include the engine and maintenance program hourly rate too?

Thank you in advance.
    (Username Protected)
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Congrats (Username Protected)! The 300 is an amazing aircraft. Dry leases by definition are DOC, the direct operating cost of the aircraft. If you can find someone e willing to dry lease their 300 it will probably fall between $2k-$3k/hr. depending on the block you lease; more hours more break. Let me know if I can ever help you out with any Phenom mentoring or any questions you might have. 8179038152