1. Username Protected

Thanked 26 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

JetFuelX conversion to ForeFlight

I am interested to know if anyone that formerly used JetFuelX is seeing that the conversion of the site into the ForeFlight site has reduced its usability and convenience. Looks like to me that the JetFuelX pricing data is available on the ForeFlight ipad Application, but not on the web interface on an ipad. The PC version of the ForeFlight JetFuelX page is corrupted on the map display.

I have to use more time to access the price data thru ForeFlight than on the old site. There may be other advantages of displaying JetFuelX in ForeFlight that I have not discovered.

Ya'll call me out if this is a classic case of "Hard to teach Old Dogs (me) new Tricks"

(Username Protected)
    Dallas Texas
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected),

I mostly stopped using the JetFuelX website once the data was integrated into ForeFlight. The best pricing shows right on the FBO page, with further details after clicking into each FBO. I also like that the best pricing can be overlaid on the Maps page, makes it easy to pick a fuel stop along the way. You can send fuel orders right from the Flights section, which is convenient if you file using ForeFlight (but less so if you don't...)
  3. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Same, I just use the Foreflight app.
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 32 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    I've been using the company's JetFuelX website account for a while. It was quick and convenient. But yes, now you're stuck with the app. You can see pricing on the web planning, but not actually generate a fuel release. It is, however, quick and easy in the iPad app though. If you have any problem moving it in to your account, just email foreflight and they'll get it fixed same day. They have great customer service.