1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 77 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Technical Updates

Did they stop providing these quarterly newsletters? I just popped online to their website and looks like its been awhile since they have published anything new?
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    Did they stop providing these quarterly newsletters? I just popped online to their website and looks like its been awhile since they have published anything new?
    Embraer stopped publishing the TechCare Technical Updates in August 2019. I found them very helpful in learning about fleet changes and improvements. Marsha wrote me this last year when I asked her if they are going to continue:

Unfortunately, we do not have plans to continue with this publication in any capacity in the near future. As part of the ever-delicate balance of resources and output, we discontinued this publication due to the amount of time it took to produce.

We will certainly seek other ways to keep our owners informed and will let you know as this evolves."
    To fill the gap a little I am populating the "Phenom MX News" on the right column (desktop) with relevant links as I discover them.
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 74 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    If they think it took THEM a long time to produce that information, imagine how long it takes operators to figure out the equivalent on their own...