1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 64 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Dustin Cordier on to the next Adventure

Spoke with (Username Protected) “Mr. Phenom” (Username Protected) today and found he’s leaving jetAVIVA soon and looking for the next challenge. Sounded like he was just ready for a change and it’s a friendly split. He’s spent a lot of time advocating for Phenom owner/operators and building jetAVIVA into a business the last 5 years. He also played a big part in making our phenompilots.org site happen. (Username Protected) is ready to hike a section of the Appalachian Trail this summer and let the forest tell him what to do next. And will be a regular contributor to this site. Thank you (Username Protected)!
    (Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 56 times
    Aircraft Broker
    Thanks, (Username Protected). After 10 years in the Air Force, my time at FlightSafety, Cessna/Textron, Embraer and jetAVIVA I feel like I've been going Mach 2 for 25 years. Anxious to see what Mother Nature has to say and will no doubt come back energized for the next BIG thing. I love this community and am super optimistic about the future of this forum.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 35 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Wow! Surprised. (Username Protected), best wishes for your next adventure. Please stay in touch. You’ll be missed!