1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Charter or Dry Lease Recommendations

So my new-to-me P300 is trapped in the West Star/Embraer landing gear quagmire (don't get me started). The gear was supposed to have been delivered last week and the jet this week but now it is indefinitely delayed; perhaps for another month! Of course, I've already sold my P100.

My daughter is getting married on May 15th and I am committed to transporting my elderly mother, step-father, aunt and uncle from AZO to CHS and back. As I won’t have an aircraft, I need to find an alternate means to transport them down on May 12th and return them to AZO on May 17th. There is a bit of flexibility on both ends.

I have asked a few people I know about dry leasing or loaning me their P100 or P300 but have thus far struck out. I have not chartered an aircraft before and am unfamiliar with the 'good companies'.

Please pass along your recommendations on a good charter outfit or leads on a P100/P300 dry lease!!

Thanks All
  2. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    I have located a Phenom 100 for dry lease but the owner requires 2 pilots. I have a 2nd pilot for the return trip on the 17th but need a pilot for the inbound leg on May 12th departing out of KGMU Greenville, SC to AZO and back to CHS/JZI. Please pass along the names of a P100 qualified pilot who might be interested.

Thanks.
  3. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Man, I’m sorry I missed this one. If you ever need someone for either the 300 or 100 I am a full time contract/mentor pilot on both with over 12 years of experience on them. 8179038152 [email protected]