1. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Big Shoutout to ForeFlight, amazing!

I did my initial training about 6 weeks ago. I like to use ForeFlight checklists because it allows me to group or organize them according to my preferred flow, and add other things that I like to remember. But the Phenom 300 checklist is not one of the available ones... until now.

I reached out to ForeFlight, and they took the time to enter the P300 checklists (both Normal and Icing Conditions), devoting significant resources to do so. They did an amazing job!

I know other P300 pilots who wanted them, and for everyone else as well, please download them here, and import into ForeFlight:

Phenom_300__ICING_CONDITIONS_.fmd
    https://support.foreflight.com/attac...DITIONS%29.fmd

Phenom_300.fmd
    https://support.foreflight.com/attac...Phenom+300.fmd

2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Awesome thanks!

I was able to import by downloading the files on my Mac and Airdropping them to my iPad. You can also visit this thread on your iPhone/iPad, click on the link to download the file, then click on on the download arrow in Safari to open the file, click the share sheet and send it ForeFlight.

Name:  IMG_9145.jpg
Views: 2617
Size:  43.1 KB Name:  IMG_9146.jpg
Views: 2701
Size:  48.7 KB
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Great! I think they did a very good job of dealing with the "conditional" checklists, it was the first time they saw something like this... Also, today they told me that:

I did notice that the very last checklist in the Emergency section of the primary checklist (not Icing Conditions) has a duplicate of Emergency Evacuation. It is blank and already exists in the NON-ANNUNCIATED section, so delete it if you wish.
  4. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 77 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Wonderful! I'll have to see how I want to incorporate this. I currently use the Embraer eTechpubs app for all my documentation and like having the checklist pulled up there and easily accessible to annunciated section to click hyper links readily.
  5. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 47 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Want this for a Phenom 100 as well! Have to find some time...
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    I have no experience with the 100, but I have the impression the lists are very similar, no? Probably easy to edit if that is the case?
  7. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 47 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Yes, will use yours as base.When done will post here.
  8. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 103 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    I have no experience with the 100, but I have the impression the lists are very similar, no? Probably easy to edit if that is the case?
    I just updated my personal checklist from the 100 to the 300 (the QRH checklist is simply awful). I would estimate 85% the same so editing the P300 checklist in FF should not be very difficult.
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    What’s the reason for the recommendation to turn on ADS probes knob from auto to on before enine start?
  10. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by (Username Protected) View Post
    What’s the reason for the recommendation to turn on ADS probes knob from auto to on before enine start?
    That is only on the icing conditions checklist. I can’t recall the exact reason, the manual just says “It is recommended to turn on the system immediately before engine start.” Back to AUTO in the Before Take Off checklist. But in Auto Mode it should start heating with one engine regardless.