1. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Aircraft Broker

Eric Hammer joins Elliott Jets -- Phenom Sales and Marketing

I am proud to be a part of the Phenom community, and to be a member of the Phenom Pilots forum that Marcus has created.

I know many of you, but would like to ensure all of you are aware that earlier this year I joined Elliott Jets, the aircraft sales division of Elliott Aviation, after leading pre-owned aircraft sales at Embraer for nearly a decade. Having been a founding pillar of Embraer’s pre-owned aircraft sales department, no one knows the company, the product, and the markets in quite the same way that I do.

As one of the leading market intelligence, sales, and acquisition firms in the business, Elliott Jets maintains deep insight into all major aircraft markets, providing us with the ability to add significant value to your sales and/or acquisition needs. Combining this insight with the additional benefits realized by being an Embraer Authorized Service Center and you have an organization that is uniquely suited to handle all your aircraft needs.

Please contact me if you would like some clarity on the value of your aircraft, and to learn how I can put my background and experience to work for you if considering the sale or acquisition of an aircraft. Below are a few more details about me and Elliott Jets:

(Username Protected)

• Directly responsible for sales and acquisitions of more than 200 turbine powered aircraft
    • Led pre-owned aircraft sales at Embraer for last 9 years
    • Responsible for new and used Citation and Caravan sales for 8 years
    • Served our nation’s space program for 11 years as a Flight Dynamics Officer in NASA’s Mission Control Center in Houston
    • Commercial, multi engine, instrument rated pilot
    • 20 year veteran of Navy Reserve

Elliott Jets

• A leader in aircraft sales for more than 80 years
    • Concluded more than 40 transactions in 2019 with 100% customer satisfaction
    • World class marketing and market research capabilities
    • Embraer and Hawker Authorized Service Center
    • State of the art paint and interior capability
    • Member of IADA (International Aircraft Dealers Association); requires rigorous certification, and adherence to the highest ethical standards
    • Committed to selling your aircraft quicker, and at a higher price, than the competition, and acquiring your next aircraft at the absolute best value available in the market