1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 64 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot

Fighter Jet Experience

I'm looking for a gift for an experienced pilot. Numerous programs on the internet. Anyone have personal experience with a program that uses advanced military aircraft.
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 74 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    In 2002 I won a charity auction for a Russian Air Force L39 flight in Russia via Space Adventures. The whole experience was a bit surreal and would take a while to tell (perhaps over a drink some time) but picture pulling up to the aircraft while a ground crew takes off a canvas tarp that was covering it, kicks the tires (literally), fuels it up while chainsmoking the whole time (don't worry, I'm told Jet-A will extinguish a lit cigarette), and then hand-pushes the plane onto the taxiway.
    I survived, and the full story is even more amazing, but I would probably not recommend that particular route to getting fighter time
    That said, the L39 is super fun to fly, and there are a number of far more reputable outfits in the US that fly them...
  3. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 64 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    David,
    I've flow the L39 and agree it's a fantastic airplane and fun experience. came pretty close to buying one.
    I think the L39 with an upset recovery program is the way to go. fun and a valuable.
    Thanks for your input.
    (Username Protected)
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    Thank you for your interest in the Fighter Jet Experience. We are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to embark on an exhilarating adventure in the skies.
    Our Fighter Jet Experience provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly in a high-performance fighter jet, experiencing the thrill of aerial maneuvers and the adrenaline rush of supersonic flight.