1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Researching Phenom 100

PDF version of POH?

Hi all,<(Username Protected)r /> Just wondering if anyone has a PDF version of the POH that they can share.<(Username Protected)r /> All the (Username Protected)est<(Username Protected)r /> (Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Since they are copyrighted material we can't share them (Username Protected)roadly, (Username Protected)ut may(Username Protected)e one of our helpful mem(Username Protected)ers can hook you up.<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> Thanks!
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 7 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Shoot me your email, I'll (Username Protected)e glad to send you a copy
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Hi guys. Also looking for the phenom 100 PDF version of POH. <(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> Regards
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot

Poh & afm

May I have POH and AFM for 100 please?
  6. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Other Services Provider
    Hi (Username Protected), please send a copy to my email c(Username Protected)[email protected]
  7. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
  8. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Researching Phenom 300
    Please send me a copy of the POH and AFM as well. Thank you. <(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> (Username Protected)[email protected]
  9. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected)!<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> I really appreciate if you can send a copy to my email<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> (Username Protected)(Username Protected)@hotmail.com
  10. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Hi (Username Protected), please, a copy to m(Username Protected)@comcast.net<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> Thanks!
  11. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    sorry, for 100
  12. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Question I'm going to school for the 300 in Dec and don't have CAE training docs. I did get a copy from Aircraft Apps it's the REV 2 2013. Is this a good copy to study from or wait until I get my CAE docs?? Thanks for the help.
  13. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted (Username Protected)y (Username Protected) View Post
    Question I'm going to school for the 300 in Dec and don't have CAE training docs. I did get a copy from Aircraft Apps it's the REV 2 2013. Is this a good copy to study from or wait until I get my CAE docs?? Thanks for the help.
    I wouldn’t use it. POH is on rev 21.2 and AFM rev 25, so what you have is pro(Username Protected)a(Username Protected)ly 10 years out of date. CAE should (Username Protected)e providing you all their training materials and access to manuals through their apps prior to training. There’s a weeks worth of C(Username Protected)Ts you have to complete prior to arriving at training, so I figure you should get those soon if you’re going in Dec.
  14. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Thank you for your insight and a(Username Protected)out the C(Username Protected)T.
  15. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    I'd (Username Protected)e calling CAE and (Username Protected)ugging them to try to get access to the apps now. I don't trust them to deliver anything on time, heh.
  16. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted (Username Protected)y (Username Protected) View Post
    I'd (Username Protected)e calling CAE and (Username Protected)ugging them to try to get access to the apps now. I don't trust them to deliver anything on time, heh.
    I got the info on the app. Now time to memerize all the flash card info
  17. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Hello (Username Protected) - would you mind sending me a copy of the POH and AFM for the 300?<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> My email is (Username Protected)[email protected]<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> Thank you,<(Username Protected)r /> (Username Protected)
  18. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    We did a pre-purchase visual inspection today on Phenom 300 and I asked for the AFM and was told (Username Protected)y salesman they are in digital form and would have access later. Is this true for the 300? Not a hard (Username Protected)inder paper copy on (Username Protected)oard? There were two sheets of paper in a folder for weight and (Username Protected)alance and an RVSM (Username Protected)ook (Username Protected)ut no AFM.
  19. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 74 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    You can (Username Protected)uy paper or digital copies, or (Username Protected)oth. They are on an annual su(Username Protected)scription from Em(Username Protected)raer. I suspect many folks have switched to all digital except for the QRH.
  20. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 58 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected)ecause Em(Username Protected)raer charges an outrageous annual fee for paper updates, many of us have gone to digital only to spare our wallets.
  21. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    Good morning -<(Username Protected)r /> New to the forum. I've (Username Protected)een tasked to evaluate the 300e for my group. I'm struggling to find any kind of info that is not sales num(Username Protected)ers. I see you were in Octo(Username Protected)er kind enough to help out with the POH to some folks. I would like to ask if I could get the same. An old rev num(Username Protected)er works just fine for me as I'm just trying to see what's what on this airplane. <(Username Protected)r /> Thanks,<(Username Protected)r /> (Username Protected)
  22. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    I think there may have (Username Protected)een an earlier thread with someone volunteering to provide a PDF of the manual, (Username Protected)ut now I can’t find the post. Sorry.
  23. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 34 times
    Phenom Pro Pilot
    Are there specific scenarios you’re needing aircraft performance to meet? Post what those are in here and I’m sure someone will give you the data or at the very least advise if the jet makes sense for what you expect it to do. Performance is different (Username Protected)etween the older 300, 300E, and the later 300E with E1 FADEC, so an older POH/AFM revision may not get you the correct data. Even the takeoff/landing charts have changed for the (Username Protected)ase 300 over the last few years.
  24. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 300
    Oh wow thank you for the heads up. I don't know what I don't know I guess. I know our folks said to look at the 300e (Username Protected)ut didn't specify a year model or range. I guess I (Username Protected)etter ask a few more questions.
  25. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Researching Phenom 100
    Hi<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> if anyone is still willing to share a PDF version of the PoH for the 100 I’d appreciate it. alt.(Username Protected).(Username Protected)@gmail.com<(Username Protected)r /> <(Username Protected)r /> Thanks