1. Username Protected

Thanked 3 times
    Researching Phenom 300

Contract Phenom 300 pilots in N. Florida

I’m preparing to acquire a Phenom 300 prior to the end of 2020 and will be looking for experienced and type rated Phenom 300 pilots either for full-time position or contract work.

At this stage we are not planning on putting plane on a 135 certificate and will be flying from & to Puerto Rico on a weekly basis. Also have a single engine Epic turbo prop that pilots may be asked to fly from time to time.

Please post a response to start a private dialog.

Thanks,

(Username Protected)
  2. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 39 times
    Phenom Instructor/Mentor
    Congratulations (Username Protected)! My name is (Username Protected). I was the 18th pilot typed on the 300 and learned in serial 3 and 4 in the 100 when they were still experimental. I have over 2500 hrs in the 300 and over 1000 hrs in the 100 with over 1000 single pilot between the two. I am a full time contract/mentor pilot on the 100/300. I would love to help you out getting settled in when the time comes. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or (817) 903-8152.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Phenom Pilot
    I know a great guy in Palm Coast that may be able to help you. Currently flys a 300 out of DAB. email me and I will hook you up. r(Username Protected)@cs.com
  4. Username Protected

Thanked 0 times
    Phenom Pilot

Contract Pilot

Hello -
    Happy to help. Single pilot rated Phenom 300. Worldwide qualified and experienced with over 200 crossings. I was the chief pilot for Farnborough Aircraft who did the wing design on the Epic (we had the Kestrel, which was a larger version and planned to be certified but ran out of money). A&P as well.